Chapter 86

(Daisy)

I wake up and get out of bed when i hear someone groan my head snaps to the bed and i see Ashton. I walk out of the room and he follows me. "Sorry" he says and i look at him and kiss him. I giggle and he chuckles "what's funny?" He says and i shrug my shoulders.

I knew why i was happy he was here next to me kissing me. I missed his kisses and hugs him sleeping next to me and knowing he didn't wanna sleep alone maybe he wanted to sleep next to me it makes me giddy. Just look at him makes me happy. I'm still a little mad.

"You okay?" He says and i nod "I'm fine , I'm just gonna shower" i say and he nods "I'm gonna go make some pancakes" he says and i smile "okay" i say going into the bathroom and turn the water to warm. I strip and hop in the shower.

I hum and start washing my hair when the door opens "I'm entering to pee" Ashton says and i keep quiet i hear him pee and the a flush followed by silence. I peek to see if he's gone and then squeal when i see he still was peeing. I cover my eyes and close the curtain.

"It's not like you've never seen it before" i chuckles and I don't say anything. He zips his pants and he gasps "i need to hurry the pancakes are gonna burn" he says and i giggle.

This is why i love him he's so clumsy. I look down at my fingers and look at my ring.

I wonder if he forgot about it.

...

"Thanks Ash" i say as i put my fork down he kisses my temple "anything for my princess" he says and i smile. I get and take my plate and he shakes his head "ill wash the plates" he says and i frown.

I sit on the couch and turn on the tv and Ashton clears his throat "go change I'm taking you somewhere" he says and i smile and go into our bedroom and change into a gray shirt and light blue high wasted shorts and black and white shoes. I curl my hair and out mascara on and go downstairs.

"You done?" He says and i nod he smiles and we leave the house into his car. "Remember that one time when we were making out in the car and Michael knocked on the window" Ashton says as we get in the car laughing. "Its not even funny, what if he saw us who knows what would've happened" i say and he laughs harder i slap his arm.

"Ashton it's not funny I'm being serious we were almost caught a billon times how did we even get away with such things?" I say and he shrugs "who knows but I'm glad it was with you" he says and i smile.

He leans in and kisses me i kiss back and he pulls away and starts driving. "Where are we going?" I say and he smiles "i think you know" he says and i smile "the river?" I ask and he nods

We get to the river. I sit next to him on the grass and he puts an arm around me. I look up at him and smile "Ashton?" I say and he hums "yes baby?" He says and my heart flutters "promise me something?" I say and he looks at me "never leave me again" i say and he sighs and nods "i promise" he says and he kisses me and i smile.

I feel tears rolling down cheeks , he wipes and frowns "don't cry I'll be here I won't leave ill tell you ill call you, if i leave ill run back to you , if i leave it won't be long it won't be with another woman. Ill be coming back for you if I leave" he says and smile.

I wipe my tears and stand up "catch me if you can" i say running and giggling. I run and i hear him running behind , i curse under my breath as i twist my ankle and fall. I let out a laugh and quickly get up and running. "You'll never catch me" i yell and then sneeze.

"Bless you" someone says and i yell back a thank you. I stop running and look behind me to see he's gone. I furrow my eyebrows and walk back looking for him when i feel someone wrap their arms around me.

I let out a scream and i hear Ashton laugh "i like this just like the good old days" he says and i make a "what the hell' face. "Ash we aren't 50" i laugh and he rolls his eyes. " you still where the ring?" He says and i nod "of course i do" i say and he smiles "we're gonna have to get married soon" he says and I make a nervously smile.

"Yeah we're gonna have to wait for the right moment Ashton" I say and he frowns and then nods "yeah I get it" he says and I smile and he kisses me.

I kiss back pull away "my dad is still not okay with us dating" I giggle and he smiles "it's doesn't matter I love you and that's all that matters" he says and I smile.

"I love you too Ashton" I say and he smiles "kiss me" he says and I kiss him with passion he kisses back.

"Let's go home?" He says and I nod and I run to the car. I turn the radio on and start dancing and laughing.

I look over at Ashton "I missed this" I say and he nods "I missed this too" he says and I smile rolling down the window letting the air hit my face.

"I never wanna let go of these moments"I say and he smiles.

"I never wanna let go of you."

------------------------------

This book is finally meeting its end and it's sad to me. This chapter sucked butt.

Next chapter is the last chapter. *cries* this book sucked anyway!

I hope you liked this chapter love ya!

-Maria 🐼🍥