Chapter 11

(Daisy)

My eyes softly open , i look at my surroundings.

Im at my house.

I close my eyes again and turn. "Baby stop moving" a familiar voice says making my eyes go wide. I look at the dirty blond haired boy next to me. "Ashton wake up" i say in a whisper. "My head hurts" i groan. "Go back to sleep baby girl" he groans. "Wake up" i sigh.

"Mmh good morning Daisy" he smiles and rubs his eyes. "Ashton my head hurts" i groan and hold my head. "Ill go get you some aspirin" he says and i nod. "Here" he says handing me a pill and some water.

I swallow both and i jump when a phone rings. I look around to see my phone ringing , I get up and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I huff into the phone. "Hey its Calum" i hear him chuckle "Hey" i say "You wanna go eat later on?" I hear him say . "I can't I'm sorry Cal another day?" He sighs "sure , sure Daisy any day" he says . "Im sorry" "its okay Daisy" i grunt "okay i have to go Cal bye" i say and hang up.

"Are you okay" Ashton asks "yeah just my head and my stomach hurt a bit but it'll be over soon" i say and smile. "One question. What happened last night?" I say and he giggles. "You don't remember" he says and i shake my head 'no'

"You were really drunk and you wanted to talk about ponies and you were all up on jake and well thats it" he shrugs.

"Oh okay" i laugh nervously "I'm gonna go up to my room" I say and he nods.

Ashton P.O.V

"Hey Ashton my dad and your mum called and said they were coming early" Daisy says "and i just called Michael and he's coming in a couple of hours" she continues "wanna watch a movie while we wait?" I ask and she nods "sure that would be great" she smiles and sits 12 inches away from me.

"What movie?" I ask and she laughs "i want to watch Nemo" she says and i nod putting the movie in and sitting back on the couch.

Minutes before the movies ends shes asleep with her legs on me. The front door flys open making me jump.

"Uh Daisy fell asleep" i say and he nods. He drops his bag and grabs daisy carrying her bridal style.

Daisy P.O.V

"Michael?" I say "how did you know?" He croaks "I can smell you cologne" i chuckle "how do you know?" He ask "i used some of your cologne last time" i shrug. "Okay your officially weird" i shrug and he lays me on my bed.

"Night baby sister" i groan "im not sleepy anymore you woke me up" i whine and he huffs.

"Then watch tv im gonna be in my room and the door will be locked" he says and i nod he waves and leaves the door frame.

I sigh and look at my phone. I dial Carmen's number. "Hey wanna hang out?" Ia sk "u sure i have nothing else to do" she says. "Okay ill go pick you up alright get ready best friend" i say and she laughs "alright see ya" i say and run to my closet and grab my flannel which matches my brothers flannel.

It says idiot on the back. I put a black tank top and then the flannel and black skinny jeans and my black converse.

I run downstairs. "Where you going?" I hear Ashton ask. "To the movies with my best friend ive been missing her lately" i smile and grab my leather jacket. I open the front door and leave.

I pull my hair in a pony tail and start driving to Carmen's house. I beep and see her come out of her house wearing a sun dress. "Hey bestie" she says and i smile "hey carmen how was camp with Michael and Luke" i say and she shrugs "okay i guess" she shrugs. "Im not into luke and hes not into me" she says and i half smile.

"Its okay , were gonna watch a movie alright and get some star bucks yeah?" I ask and she smiles "sure" she says and we get out the car into the cinema.

Ashton P.O.V

I park my car and follow Daisy and Carmen into Starbucks. You must be thinking hes such a creep.

If trying to find out what the girl you like , likes to do creepy the fine classify it as creepy.

"So you and Ashton are a thing?" I hear carmen ask Daisy. "No just step brother and step sister." Daisy says but pauses. "I like him though but hey we both like something we can't have" i hear Daisy say.

"If only you knew i like you too" i say and their heads snap my way.

___________________________

Song: You know You Like It - Dj Snake

Dashton is the ship name.

I ship Larmen though but hey!,

#wattys2015