Chapter 34

(Daisy)

"Dad how long is the airplane ride gonna be" i groan as i take my luggage downstairs. "Well we are going to Paris France so 18 hours and 50 minutes" I groan.

Anne and my dad had decided to go to Paris France well because it was romantic and i mean why not another place but then again its not my honey moon. Michael wasn't going because he was grounded for punching Ashton, so he was driving Me, Ashton, Harry , Anne and my dad to the airport.

I also took Carmen to the doctors last week and they said they will reveal the gender this week while i was away and i hated that because i wanted to know.

"Daisy put your suitcase in hurry" Anne said politely. "Yes Anne" i say running and putting my suitcase in the trunk and hoping inside the backseats sitting next to Ashton.

.....

"Daisy hurry or the plane is gonna leave you" my dad yells while laugh at me because i had fallen while walking to the airplane in the tube thing. "Im going dad" i say standing and running his way and entering the plane and sitting where i was arranged to sit and thankfully i got sat at the window.

Right after i sat Ashton came and sat next me and Harry next him. I groan as the people explain everything and the plane starts moving. "What are you gonna do once we get there" Ashton says and places his hand on my thigh as i buckle up the seatbelt. "Go to the hotel and go to sleep" i sigh and he smiles and squeezing my thigh. "I was thinking we can go on a date" Ashton says and i smile.

"Yeah sure after i sleep" i Say "What time do you think we'll get there" he says "well its 8am here its probably 1am over there soo around 5pm" i say and he nods. "Your smart" he says and scrunches his nose making me giggle.

"Wale me up when we get there I'm gonna take a nap so i don't have to go sleep" i say and squeezes my thigh one more time before letting go. I lie my head on his shoulder and slowing fall asleep.

.....

"Daisy wake up" i hear Ashton say shaking my slightly. "Ash" i groan and try pushing him off. "Daisy wake up we're here" Ashton says still shaking me. "Im awake I'm awake" i groan and unbuckle my seatbelt following Ashton out of the airplane.

We go and give our information to the security and go and grab our luggages and leave the airport and Anne calls a cab. "Ashton" harry says still a bit sleepy im guessing he fell asleep as well. "What harry?" Ashton says running his fingers through his hair. "Where I'm gonna stay?" He says and Ashton shrugs. "Ask mum when shes done talking" Ashton says and i scuff. "Harry just ask my dad" i smile and harry runs to my dad.

"So are we gonna share a hotel room" Ashton smirks and i laugh. "No i don't think my dad arranged for me and me to share a room i mean yeah he thinks we won't like sleep together and stuff but i don't think he would let us share a room" i say and Ashton giggles.

"Alright kids in the cab" My dad says and we hop in the backseats. "Dad said i will be in their room" Harry giggles and i smile as he calls my dad his dad and probably made my dad happy.

"We're gonna have room upstairs and you and ash downstairs" i see Ashton grin making me sigh and chuckle. "Okay so like harry just told you me , harry , and An e will share a room upstairs , you and Ashton will have separate rooms downstairs" my dad explains as the taxi driver puts the music louder.

Wow he's rude.

"Can you lower the volume?" i yell over the music. "Can you shut up Im trying to listen" the driver whines and i scrunch my nose. "Can you shut the fuck up and lower down your fucking classical music" i spat and the driver ignores me. "Didn't you hear her she said can you lower the fucking volume" Ashton snaps and i smile. The driver pulls over.

"That will be 100 dollars for the ride" the driver says his french accent showing. "Here" my dad says handing him a 10 dollar bill we run out of the cab and quickly grab our luggage running in the hotel.

"I can't believe you did that dad" what can i say my dad is a bad ass i guess thats where Michael got it from. My dad comes back and hands me my card. "Ill see you in the morning guys" i yell as the three go to the stairs.

I look at Ashton. "Come to my room so we can watch movies and order room service" i smirk. "Yeah ill be there baby girl" he whisper low and husky sending chills down my spine.

I nod and grab luggage going to my room and setting the luggage at the corner of the room. I change into my pajamas and put my hair in ponytail turning on the tv and grabbing the menu on the tv stand and seeing what tv shows are on when theres a knock on my door.

I open it to see Ashton in shorts and a tank top. "Soo what movies do you wanna see" i say and he shrugs. "What ever you wanna see" i shrug and change the channel so we're white chicks.

"Wanna order popcorn?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Okay" i say jumping on the bed and sitting on it and patting at the spot beside me , he comes and sits next to me pulling me closer to him.

"Your so beautiful" he says and kisses my head , i blush my head no. "Stop lying im ugly as shi-" he cuts me off.

"No your not" he says "your gorgeously handsome" i say and poke his cheek. "No im not" he says and i shrug. "No your not" i say and look at him.

"We're both gorgeous" he smiles and pecks my lips.

"I love you" he says and i smile.

"I love you too"

____________

Song: omen - disclosure (it doesn't match the song but?)

- what should Carmen's baby be a boy or a girl?

-have a hot weekend

-stay hawt

-Maria 💓