Chapter 83

(Unedited)

(Daisy)

"Daisy"

My heart stops and I can't think for a while , I swallow the lump in my throat and look at Luke. "Uh I have to go" I say my voice cracking , the lady nods and I run.

"Daisy wait don't leave" Ashton says and I run to the bathroom only for him to follow me. "Ashton why are you hear? Why are you even talking to me? Why are you even near me? Why the fuck are you looking at me?" I say tears rolling down my cheek.

"Daisy I didn't wanna go , I'm telling you the truth I didn't want to" he says and i look at him "oh really, then why did you leave? Especially leave without saying anything? Did you think if you left I would be happy and everything would be fine!" I yell.

"Well I'm not I'm crying , I'm heart broken, I lost something I love, I cry every night , I fucking had sex with Luke!" I yell and his face drops.

"Skylark made me go with her she blackmailed me she said she would do things to go hand your family , I love you and I can't see you go through pain, I don't expect you to forgive me but im telling you the truth" he says and I cry even more.

"Ash-ton you could have left a note or maybe called but you didn't thats what broke my heart even more" i say and he looks at me "I'm really sorry Daisy i just, i love you soo much and i-" i cut him off "i know you did it to protect me but we could have worked through it together" i say and step closer to me where personal space no longer exist.

He wipes my tears with the pad of his thumb. I look at him and see hurt in his eyes i bite the inside of my cheek and breakdown. "Ashton just get away from me please all you do is break my heart, i know your my partner but don't talk to me okay?" I say and he nods wiping my tears again.

I slap his hand and go out of the bathroom and run to the makeup artist she quickly fixed my makeup. "Okay your partners hook hands and Angela's father hook hands with your daughter Angela" i hook arms with Ashton and fake smile at Angela.

.....

"Angela do you take Calum as your husband" the priest says and Angela smiles and nods. We were at the end part and at any moment they will kiss and be officially married. I look at Ashton catching him staring at me , he looks at the floor and i stare at him for a while and look at the door. "Excuse me" i say and run out of the door and take my heels off and sit on the concrete and look at the pretty daisies on the grass.

I look at my hands before I see Carmen run to me "Daisy? Are you okay?" She says and I frown "no I'm not" I say and she hugs me "it's gonna be okay ignore him pretend he's not there" she says and I groan "that's pretty hard" I say and she sighs "well we have to go back inside their taking pictures" she says and I nod and go inside with her , i stand next to Ashton and fake smile at the camera a couple times and they take the photos.

"Okay so there's an after party" Angela says "and since you guys are the bridesmaid and groomsmen you have to go" she says and I nod we all start walking into the car.

..

I was sitting at a table with a plate of untouched food im front of me , carmen to my left and Ashton on my right i laid my head on Carmen's shoulder. "Look the bride and groom dance!" Carmen says and i roll my eyes.

Music starts playing and Calum and Angela start dancing soon enough people start dancing "Angela said the partners should start dancing" Carmen says and i groan "okay" i mumble and Ashton holds out his hand and i sigh and grab his hand.

We walk to the dance floor and he pulls me close and i frown and look at Carmen and she half smiles. I look up at Ashton and hold back the tears. We start slow dancing and he pulls me even closer but i pull back from him a bit.

I look at the ground and i let a tear fall , i felt hurt but i felt love when i looked at him. I frown and look at him and he sighs. "Im sorry Daisy" he whispers and i look back down "don't" i say barley audible "I'm really sorry Daisy i didn't mean to cause you pain" he whispers again and i feel a lump in my throat.

I look up at him one more time and he wipes the tear on my cheek and leans in and kiss me , i kiss back and quickly pull away looking him in the eyes and run off crying. "daisy" i hear him yell and i run and call a taxi.

I wait a block away from the place the party was taking place until the taxi comes i hear a honk and quickly get in the car. "Hello" i say and the man looks at me "Hi wait Daisy?" "Dave" i was awkwardly and look out the window "can you drive me to my house" i say and he nods.

After thirty minutes of driving i arrive home "thank you for the drive" i say and he nods i walk into my house and run up to my room and break down. "Why" i yell in my pillow when i hear noises coming from downstairs.

Either I'm being robbed or something fell i ignore it and turn the tv on when my bedroom door i look at the figure at the door and sigh. "Ashton what are you doing here?" "I came here to apologize and to tell you Im not leaving im staying here" he says and i sigh.

"Ashton i just can't forgive you and go back to us" i say and he nods "thats why were starting over" he says and i chuckle and nod.

"Hi I'm Daisy"

"Hey I'm your new daddy"

_________________

Hey guys sorry i took so long to update but heres an update!

Hope you guys enjoyed

Love ya

-Maria🐼