Chapter 14

(Ashton)

"Don't tell mum" he sighs "i already did" i groan. "What did she say" he giggles for a bit "She said let me see and when i went back to her room you were gone so she didn't believe me" i laugh.

I hear a loud scream and see Daisy rush down the stairs and Michael running after her with sticky string.

"Michael no!" She giggles and Michael tackles her. We hear the little thing being sprayed. She gets up with a lot of sticky string on her face. "Im gonna get you" she yells and disappears to the kitchen. Harry jumping on the couch cheering for Daisy while Michael sticks his tongue out. She brings out some flour.

She throws and missed Michael and hits me instead. "Im so sorry Ash" she says in between laughs and i shake my head and tackle her.

I fall on top of her and she pouts. I lean and place a small kiss on her lips. She smiles and kiss back and pushes me off her. "Hah catch me now" she yells and me and Michael chase her up the stairs.

A phone rings and she groans. "Sorry guys i have to answer this" she says and enters her room.

Daisy P.O.V

"Hi Carmen" she sniffles through the phone. "Why'd you tell David, Daisy i did-" "Carmen i owe okay and he said he would think it through okay so before you start yelling at me calm you tits down" she laughs slightly before sniffing again.

"Hey its gonna be okay? Okay" she giggles "okay." She says. "Oh and your dad called me and asked if i wanted to be a bridesmaid" "for real wait my dad has your number? And I'm gonna be a bridesmaid as well and uh I don't know what Anne is gonna make us wear"

"Alright Daisy i have to go I'll text okay" i hang up and look through my closet looking for an outfit to wear today. I get a black crop tank and my black jeans and a flannel. I pair that with some black sandals. I straighten my hair and add eyeliner and mascara.

I walk down stairs and look over to Ashton who is smiling.

I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "Michael went out with Harry" i giggle and poke Ashton's side. "Where'd they go?" "They said they went to go buy a new controller for Michael's Play station so Harry could play" i nod and sigh.

He places a kiss on my forehead. "Wanna go out later?" "Yeah I'd love that" i get my head off his shoulder and look at him. I lean in about to place my lips on his when the door creeks and opens i jump and sit in the sofa.

"Hi Anne" "Hi mum" she gives us a sweet warming smile "Hello kids what are two doing" I nervously chuckle.

This is the thing about me i make things obvious. For example there was this time where i tired pranking a kid by saying he had eaten his chocolate and well i made obvious i had it , he ended up kicking me in the shin and grabbing the chocolate and running away laughing.

"Uh nothing , we we-were just uh watching uh Baby Daddy" i chuckle and Ashton groans making me laugh in amusement.

"Anne i forgot to ask what are the Bridesmaids gonna wear?" I ask and she smiles "well what if we go to the mall you choose what you want the bridesmaid wear?" "But Anne its your wedding" she smiles.

"I said your picking what the maids are gonna wear so you are" she says and i laugh "okay can i uh invite my friend Carmen my dad kind of made her a bridesmaid" "yeah sure sweetie ill wait for you in the car okay" she leaves the house and i look over to Ashton and smirk.

"Bye" i say and go over to him and peck his cheek and he smiles. "Bye Princess" i smile at the pet name.

....

We enter the store that have dresses for events. "Okay girls go choose one you both agree on okay i need to go find a hair dresser see you girls in an hour and thirty minutes" Anne says and me and Carmen nod.

"Did David tell you anything?" I ask "No" Carmen says sternly. "What color should we choose?" "Uhh turquoise?" I ask Carmen. "Okay good because i do not wanna wear pink" she laughs and we go and search for some dresses and we find four choices.

One of them was plain turquoise. The second one is turquoise with a gold belt. The third on was white from the top and turquoise from the bottom. The last one was Black from the top and lacy and turquoise from the bottom.

"I think the last one is the one" Carmen whispers and i laugh. I call Anne and tell which we were gonna get she told me the sizes of the other Bridesmaids and how many girls. I pay for the dresses and we leave and walk around the mall.

"Want some Ice cream"

We got our ice cream. "Daisy i need to tell you something I'm having trouble telling you" Carmen says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I had sex with David"

________________

-comment and vote please

-i hope you enjoyed

-song: Air - Shawn Mendes