Chapter 9

(Ashton)

I like her.

I run my hand through my hair. I hear a knock on the door. "Hey is Daisy here?" A guy asks. "Yeah and who are you?" I ask "David her friend"

Her 'Friend' mmh I've heard that one before.

What the hell?

Fucking jealousy. "Yeah she's upstairs in her room" I say and he nods and goes up to her room , me following.

He entered and I peek through the creek of the door.

Daisy P.O.V

"Hey David" I say and hug him. "This is Calum" I say and point to Calum who is 'reading'. He looks up. "Hi I'm Calum" he says and David smiles.

"He's hot" I hear David whisper in my ear making me giggle. "Yeah I guess" I whisper back and David smirks "your stepbrother is fine and hot" he says making me giggle "okay stop drooling David!" I yell making Calum look at me.

"You guys okay?" Calum asks and I nod "yeah I'm great" I say and I look over to David. "I think I'm gonna leave" Calum says and grabs his stuff and kisses my cheek.

"Calum by the way Davids gay" I say and Calum nods and I kiss his cheek. "So what's up?" I ask David who is looking at his hands.

"Carmen" he says firmly "what's wrong?" I ask and he looks me concerned "she's been crying all week today she couldn't even cry anymore and she kind of passed out" i look at David and hug him. "I hope she's okay" I say and David nods.

All of sudden we hear to loud thumps come from outside my bedroom door. I walk and open the door to see Calum on top of Ashton and Ashton on the ground.

"What's going on?" I ask "I walked out of your room and fell over Ashton because someone was stalking his step sister" Calum says making me chuckle.

"Why are you spying on me?" I ask and he shrugs "I saw David go in there with you and I th-" I cut him off "Ashton , Davids gay" I say and he becomes quiet. "Oh sorry" he says and I nod.

"Bye Calum" I say and hug him and he kisses my cheek.

I see Ashton tense up.

"Whats wrong with you?" I whisper so David won't hear. "We kiss no we make out and you forget everything" i chuckle "you think i could forget that and you wanna know something i wanna kiss you" i whisper and a huge smirk grows on his face. He pulls to the ground with him and hovers over me and kisses me.

I kiss back and he bites my bottom lip making whimper , i slip my tongue in his mouth.

"Oh shit!" I hear David yell and i push Ashton off and stare at the David. "David its not how it looks like" David growing a huge smirk. "Oh well it looks like you were making out with your hot step brother" he winks and pats my shoulder and leaves the house.

I groan. "We got caught again" i say "got caught doing what?" I hear a voice say from behind and i cringe as i hear Michaels Voice.

"Me and Carmen got caught skipping" he furrows his eyebrows "oh really because Carmen didn't go to school and what i saw from downstairs i don't believe you" he says and i cringe.

Michael pulled me into my room. "What are you thinking!" He yells at me and cringe and shiver.

"Kissing your fucking stepbrother Daisy!" He screams and i close my eyes shut. "Daisy what the fuck! I come home and see you and Ashton making out on the floor"

"And Michael! Don't act like i ever saw you and Luke 'accidentally' touch each others bums" i yell and he looks at me with anger "Yeah and? I didn't make out with him!" He yells and i groan "Michael please , don't tell dad" i plead "you'll owe me okay , I'm going with Luke to camp for 3 weeks , you have to cover for me and say I'm staying at school for some stay at school and try to survive project only for 12th grade got it" i nod.

"Good" he rolls his eyes i groan and Michael steps out pushing Ashton out of the way and cheekily smile at Ashton.

"Hey" he says and half smiles. "Hi" i wave and go walk down the stairs and curse under my breath.

I need to stay away from this boy.

Every Time I'm near him i want and need more.

He makes me weak to my knees.

Holy , i like my stepbrother.

________________

Song: happily