Chapter 43

(Authors note at end please read)

(Ashton)

"Wow i can't believe you Ashton noo actually i warned Daisy" Michael yells and i scoff "why did you do it" he says and i shrug "i was drunk and it wasn't like she didn't cheat in me and trust me i feel terrible but i don't think she wants to talk to me any more so" i say and shrug.

"Can you at least apologize" he says and i nod. I did feel terrible that i went behind her back and slept with Skylark but it wasn't like she didn't cheat in me with Luke so i say we're equal and yes i was gonna apologize why because what i did was wrong and i was sorry.

I take my phone out and text her.

Me: hey....

Daisy: Hi? Harry is this you or is it Louis?

I think for a second , she deleted my number and she thinks im a guy named Harry mhm.

Daisy P.O.V

I was currently sitting on one of those spinning chairs waiting for the freaking cashier to give me my burger. Luke said he was gonna drive to me to bar and instead drove me to a burger place and he was telling me about a bobs burger episode.

Unknown: Yeah its Harry.

I half smile and look at Luke who is eating his burger. "How'd you get your burger first" i ask and he shrugs. "I don't know do you want my burger?" He ask and shake my head no "no its fine you keep eating your burger"

Me: good did you give Louis his phone.

Harry: uhhh yeah.

Me: do you think you can come pick me up from this burger place Luke drove me to please and drive me to this park i wanna be alone.

Harry:uh yeah ill be there in 10.

Ashton P.O.V

So now i had to pick up Daisy from a burger place because she thinks im 'Harry' , i wonder who Harry is and whats going on between them? I grab my jacket and grab my keys.

"Where are going?" Michael says and i groan. "Im going to get burgers" i say and his eyes widen "bring me some okay" i groan and nod leaving the house and entering my car and driving to the burger place close to Luke's house.

I go in front of the place and put a fedora on my and cover my face and beep the honk, i see run to my car and she gets in. "Hey Harry thanks for picking me up" she says and her voice cracks. "Sorry if i bothered you , Luke doesn't wanna drive me to thi-" she gets cut off when her phone chimes.

Daisy P.O.V

My phone chimes and i look at it.

Unknown: Hey its Harreh :) Louis almost attacked Niall but he's all good.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at the driver. "Uhh Your not harry are you" i say and they shake their head no. "I have an idea of who are so i'm gonna leave before i explode" i say and get out of the car and entering the burger shop.

"Miss your burger is ready" the lady says and Luke looks at me with a serious face. "Where the hell did you go" he nearly shouts and i shake a bit. "I thought i was leaving with Harry to a bar but it was Ashton" i scoff and Luke shakes his head. "Do you really wanna get drunk Daisy? Are you stupid?" Luke says and the lady pits the burger closer to me.

"Yes i do wanna get drunk i just wanna have fun , and i might be" i say and Luke rolls his eyes. "Grab your burger I'm taking you somewhere that is not a bar nor a club" he says and i groan. "I swear to god if its a god damn burger shop I'm gonna-" he cut me of by grabbing my hand.

....

We arrive at Carmen's house i repeat Carmen's house. "Uhh why are we at Carmen's house i mean i love carmen but i just came back from her house a couple ho-" i say and get cut off. "We aren't here for Carmen theres a party a few blocks over there" he points over there and i nod. "We are going there i none condition" he says and i groan.

"None of us drink okay?" "Okay" "pinky promise" he says and held's out his pinky and i connect my pinky with his. "Okay good because we both don't my mum screaming at both of us for drinking and because I'm not allowing to drink" he says and i nod.

We walk to a huge house and enter , from the outside it looks like no one is there but once we entered all you could see is people drinking from red cups and dancing go music.

I hear my phone chime multiple times.

Harry: its Ashton im sorry im really sorry.

Unknown: hi Daisy are you gonna answer.

Unknown: i want a banana.

I groan and change harry to Ashton and unknown to harry and i ignore both texts.

"Okay so uhh Luke wanna dance" i say and he smiles "sure" I honestly loved dancing and dancing with Luke is fun. Except that one time we both fell.

New music starts to play and i sway my hips and Luke just stands there making me laugh and i put my hands on his waist. "Okay now sway your hips" i say and he starts to move side to side making me laugh. "You can't dance" i laugh and he chuckles "yes i can" he says and i shake my head no.

"he put his hand on my waist and i start to sway side to side. "Why are you holding me for" i giggle and he shrugs. "I don't know what to do" he says and i push his chest a bit and laugh.

"Im gonna go pee don't drink and stay seated right there" he says and i nod and he runs off and i sit down and i hear my phone chime.

God damn Harry.

"Hi" someone says and i turn to face the person who I despise.

_________________________

Song: Lane boy - twenty one pilots

-hiii guys hope you liked this chapter also if you want me to update this weekend or at least Sunday or Saturday get me at least 15 comments?

-vote/comment please.

-stay hawt

-Maria💗