Chapter 27

(Ashton)

"I really like you Daisy I may eve-" I say and then stop. "You may even what?" She says "I may even be hungry" I say and she chuckles "then eat" she says and hops in my car wetting all the seat.

"I'm sorry" she says and I shrug. "Didn't you bring extra clothes?" I say taking off my shirt. "Aren't people gonna see?" She says.

"No not right now I mean it's turning night" I say and she shrugs getting a bag and dragging out her clothes.

"I'm gonna go change in your back seat" she says and goes into my car and I'm guessing she starts changing.

"Uh Ashton" I hear say before i hear a loud thump. I go and look in the back seat and start laughing.

"It's not funny" she says getting up and putting on a new dry shirt. "How did this car seat move" I say and she pouts "I was pulling on it and then it moved back and I fell with it" she says laughing but then pouts.

She takes her pants off and puts the dry ones on. "Ashton do have a comb" she says. "No sorry" she groans.

"I wanna sleep" she says rubbing her eyes "I thought you needed a comb" I say and she shrugs "i do but if I tie it up and sleep it won't go wild" she says lays on back seat.

"Can you sleep with me" she chuckles "yeah sure but we're aren't gonna fit" I say and he giggles "I'll just sleep on top of you okay?"

I nod "sure" she gets up and I lay down and she lays on top of me with her head on my chest.

Daisy P.O.V

I wake up and sit up forgetting Ashton was right under me.

"Oh shit sorry Ashton I probably crushed" I say and he giggles "no didn't crush me but something happened" I furrow my eyebrows "I'm going to use the bathroom" he says almost running to the bathroom.

"Don't take long" I say looking at the time 9am.
"Okay" he says and runs to the bathroom.

He must really take a dump.

I grab my phone from my purse and look through the messages.

Dad💙: Don't be late to practice it's at noon and make sure that Carmen and David come love you sweetie.

I groan and look at the other messages.

David: S.O.S!

Carmen: DAiSY! YOU NEED TO COME WE NEED YOUR HELP

I sigh and call Carmen.

"Hello Carmen what are all the capital letters for" I groan "well David send you an s.o.s and you didn't reply" "okay I'll be there I just need to wait for Ashton he went to go use a bathroom" I say and she hangs up.

....

"Bye Ashton see you at home" I say and he pecks my lips and I smile.

I run to Carmen's door and knock really hard on it.

"Carmen! David! Open up" I yell and Carmen opens the door. "Okay what's the big emergency" I say and sit on Carmen's door.

"Carmen fell really hard down the stairs and started bleeding" I furrow my eyebrows. "She not bleeding but she does have awful bruises" I say look at her arms.

"No she started bleeding from her fucking v-" my eyes go wide and I start laughing. "Your probably just on your period" I say and she shakes her head no.

"My period doesn't come till next week" she crosses her arms and sticks her tongue out.

"Periods can be crazy Carmen they can come when ever they want" I say and copy Carmen's actions. "But when I fell it came done like Niagara Falls and now it stopped but there's a huge pain" she says with a sour face.

"Oh so that's why there's a huge blood stain over there I just thought maybe David spilled juice again like last time" David looks at me with a blank expression and sits next to Carmen pulling her into her arms.

I look at them with awe "want me to run to the store and buy some Advil or aspirin?" I say and she nods. I go out and get in my car and drive past my house first.

I enter my house to see my dad with a clipboard. "Hi dad" I say "hey kiddo where have you been" he says and I go up the stairs "Carmen's house and going there now again i just need to grab some things" I yell and enter my room and change and put Carmen's clothes in a bag.

I run downstairs "bye dad and I might not be able to make it" "okay kiddo but you have to tomorrow" I nod and go out the door.

.....

"Carmen David is taking you to the doctor you've groaning and moaning and crying of pain" I say and David nods.

"David please stay and enter with her" I say and he groans "okay" "and call me after the doctor okay" I say and David sighs "okay yes" he says.

"Okay bye I need to go" I say and I know I was supposed to practice but I really didn't wanna go I wanted to just do something other than go and practice walking and the dancing tango.

I chuckle at the thought of me dancing tango.

I go and get in my car and start the car and I get a text.

Ashton: Your not coming to practice?

Me: No I don't wanna go

Ashton: oh okay I'll see you later princess.

I smile and put my phone down.

I drive and stop at Starbucks I enter and order an lemonade tea. I sit and look at my phone and just scrolling down the text when I receive one from David.

David: S.O.S AGAIN! This time call me we're at the doctors so call me!

I groan and go the cashier grabbing my lemonade tea and entering my car and dialing David's number.

"What David why the s.o.s and the screaming" I giggle.

"Carmen was pregnant"

____________

Song: something big - Shawn Mendes

-please comment and vote thank you love you all

- Maria 🌸