Chapter 31

(Daisy)

"You thought i was gonna stay away from her i l-" he gets cut off when Michaels fist meets Ashton face. Ashton quickly tackles Michael on the ground and they start throwing punches at each other.

"Guys break apart stop fighting" I yell and they continue fighting. A bedroom door opens and I see my dad come down the stairs.

"What is going on here" he yells and separates them and Michael has bruises on his lip and face as well as Ashton.

"why were you guys fighting" m head yells and I head to the kitchen and grab the first aid kit.

"Michael punched Ashton first" I say and Michael looks at me angry. "Why did you hit Ashton?" My dad says and Michael smirks "why don't you ask Daisy she knows exactly why" Michael says and I frown.

"I asked you not Daisy" he says and Michael nods "I punched him because he was saying stuff" Michael lies and I smile.

"Well Ashton what did you say?" My dad asks Ashton and Ashton shrugs "I just called him a dick because he was hogging the tv when I wanted to watch" Ashton says and my dad nods.

"Michael you need to learn how to share" my dad says and Michael furrows his eyebrows. "Okay what ever" Michael says and I frown.

........

"Ouch" Ashton says as I put alcohol on his cut that Michael made in his lip. "Ow Daisy" he groans and I giggle "will a kiss make it feel better?" I say and he nods and I peck his lips , the taste of alcohol on my lip now.

"I'm sorry that me and Michael got in a fight" Ashton says and I frown. "It's okay he shouldn't have punched you in the first place" I says and he nods "if anything Michael should be apologizing to me and you" I say and Ashton nods.

"I guess" he says and pecks my lips "anyway I have to go me and Calum are gonna go look for some shoes because I only have converse and vans" he says and I nod "okay tell him I say hi" I say and he nods and pecks my lips.

"Bye" he says and I nod. I walk into my room and turn on the tv and see 'Friends' is on so I leave it on. I groan as I hear my phone ring from all the way from downstairs I groan and run downstairs and answer it.

"Hello?" I says and I hear Luke chuckle "It's Luke can you help me pick a gift for my momma it's her birthday on Thursday" he says and I smile.

"Sure call me when your here let me just get ready" I say "sure just make sure your ready in thirty minutes because ill probably be honking outside in thirty minutes" he says and I nod "wait where are we gonna look?" I asks Dan he groans "the mall now hurry you only have twenty eight minutes left make that twenty seven" he says and I groan and hang up.

I change into black ripped high waisted shorts and a white tank top with my white converse and black and read flannel tied around my waist.

I put my hair in a bun and quickly put mascara and run downstairs and wait for Luke. Minutes later he was honking.

....

"Do you have this charm bracelet?" Luke asked and help up a math charm bracelet. "Yeah let me just go grab it" the lady comes back.

"Okay let me see your wrist" she says to me and grabs my arm and I pull it away. "This bracelet is for my mom" Luke says and I nod "oops I thought it was for your girlfriend" I choke on my spit.

"We aren't a uh um couple" Luke says and the nods "I'm sorry" she says and Luke nods awkwardly making me giggle.

Ashton P.O.V

"I'm gonna sit over there in that table while you look for your shoes" I tell Calum and he nods "yeah whatever" he says and I groan and go sit at the table and take my phone out and text Daisy.

Me:Hi princess

Daisy: Hi

I didn't respond back because a loud laugh took y attention away. I look over to the person laughing to see Luke cracking up and see Daisy sitting right next to him.

"You have something" he says and wipes something on her lip making my blood boil I smirk and get up and walk their way.

"Hi baby girl"

_____________

Song:Lane boy