Chapter 7

(Daisy)

I get in the car with Calum , i smile at him and look over to the window.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he shrugs "can't say , its a surprise" i giggle and tap the window as i see Luke and Michael. Michael being Michael probably pulled Lukes pants down.

"Hey mates, uh Luke pull your pants" Calum laughs and i giggle.

"My brother is an idiot" i laugh and he nod in agreement. "I guess that's why he has a flannel that has idiot on the back" calum laughs. "Yeah but hey , i won't judge either" he spoke and i giggled.

.......

"Bye cal" I smile and he kisses my cheek "bye" he says and I step in my house with Ashton standing right at the door way.

I smile "can I go in? After all I live here" I say and he shrugs and ushers me to enter I go up to my room.

I grab my laptop and sit on my bed. "Stupid crap work" I yell and hit my laptops screen , I close it and grab my phone and start marking ,Carmen's number.

I'm worried I haven't heard about her in a long time.

Ring , ring , ring

No answer.

I groan in frustration and throw my phone on my bed and run downstairs to be knocked down by some type of force.

I groan and touch my head.

"What the hell!" I yell , Ashton turns around shirtless. "Sorry" he giggles and I mock him "can you give me a ride?" He laughs "I would love too but where's your car?" I groan "under repair" he shrugs "sure where to?" I gave him the address which is pretty close but pretty far.

I get in his car and scrunch my nose and giggle. "It smells like alcohol like it's really strong" he laughs "sorry Calum spilled some beer and then I had a bottle of alcohol, don't ask" he says and I nod.

I hear him mumble something after 'Don't ask' but I can't make up what he said.

"What?" I chuckle and he shrugs "nothing" he says and keeps his eyes on the road. I sigh.

I'm still curious of what he said , and why doesn't he want to tell me!

"Ashton for real what did you say" he looks at me and parks the car near a gas station. "You need gas?" I ask and he shakes his head 'no' "I need something else" and after that sentence he mumble a 'You'.

Shivers.

"Is what you said such a big deal" I laugh and he groans. "Daisy , do you really want to know wh-" he cut him self off and got out the car and ran into the store in the gas station.

I groan and hit thingy in front of me.

-1 hour later-

I sigh and look out the window to see a very sweaty Ashton with messy hair. "Can we go now" I say and he nods and gets in the car.

"What were you doing in there anyway" he growls "if you want me to do it to right now in this car , then don't ask" he say and I laugh nervously. "Well.." I say "how was your date with Calum"

Ashton P.O.V

"How was your date with Calum?" I asked her trying to not show my anger.

More like jealousy

It's not jealousy she's my step sister.

But there's so rule that you can't date your stepsister right?

"It was fine , just went on a cliff looked at the stars talked , pretty much" she says . I nod and she scrunched her small nose and looks my way.

"Ashton please tell me what you said and what you were doing that took you an hour" she says throwing her hands in the air hitting the roof of the car making her whimper.

"I said Don't ask unless you want to be spanked " I muttered

"All I heard was spanked" she says and run a hand through my hair and groan.

I can't tell her what I did in that bathroom , I don't want her to know , I don't want no one to know .

"Mmh" she hummed and looked my way. "Ugh stop looking at me like that you make wanna-" I cut my self off .

Don't get out of control Ashton calm down.

She looked at me confused like a little puppy. "What?" She ask "This" I say and park the car and crash my lips with hers , at first she did no movement but 5 seconds later she kissed back.

Daisy P.O.V

I kiss back and our lips move in sync. "You don't wanna know what I was doing in the bathroom" he says against my lips "what you took a massive dump" I say in the kiss "no" he says and slips his tongue in my mouth.

Is this cheating?

No because it was a date I'm not officially dating Calum.

This wrong Daisy, your locking lips with your step brother.

He's not blood.

I pull away and look out the window. "I think we should go" I say and he starts driving again.

......

I knock on the door , no response. I knock louder and stronger, still no response. I groan and look over to Ashton's car.

I run to it and get in and look at Ashton.

I did something I didn't expect for me to do. I cupped his cheek and kissed him.

_____________________

Michael dyed his hair black!

Sorry that I haven't updated, I just haven't been feeling good but I feel way better today! An update for Bipolar will be out by today.

Song: hallelujah- Panic! At the disco