Chapter 68

(Daisy)

"I didn't put on a condom" he says and once those words come out of his mouth my breathing stops and then i breathe in and out constantly. "What? Your kidding right, im gonna be sick" i say and i start panicking. There is a huge silence and then Ashton wraps his around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Calm down baby girl" he says and i calm down just a tad. "If anything happens ill be there for you i won't leave" Ashton whispers and i hum "I'm sleepy" i say "good night sweet dreams" Ashton says and kisses my temple "I love you" he whispers and i smile "i love you too" i say and fall asleep.

....

I wake up and look over to Ashton who is fast asleep I smile but then a bang of panic hits me when I remember he said he didn't use a condom.

My palms start to sweat and then I feel a rush of nervousness going through my stomach or maybe it's just me being hungry.

I look at Ashton for a while more like forever and he wakes up and looks at me and smiles.

"Morning Beautiful" he says and pecks my lips "Morning" I say and I breathe out "I'm gonna go to the store later" I say and he nods.

"I need to go buy some pregnancy test because someone forgot to use a condom" I say and he chuckles. "I almost had a panic attack yesterday" I say and he snakes his hand around my waist.

"I'm really scared" I say and he sighs "Don't be everything will be okay" he says and i sigh "why are you so calm" I say and he smiles "because kids are awesome and I wouldn't mind to have kids with you" he says and I smile.

"But we're young" i say and he shrugs "can you go the store tomorrow i just wanna lay here all day" he says and i smile "yeah lets sleep all day" i say sarcastically and he chuckles "your just gonna go to the store , just the store right" he says and i nod. "Okay" he says and i lay my head on his chest.

Third person point of view

Bethany pushed David causing David to fall on the ground "you idiot" she spats and David groans getting up and slipping the note in Carmen's purse while she was ordering her food.

They were in the mall going along with their plan , since Carmen was at the mall with her brother Noah while Michael took care of Mason. Bethany and David quickly ran out if the food court and into the car.

They knew Michael would be asleep while taking care of Mason so they quickly ran to Carmen and Michaels house and looked through the window to see Michael carrying Mason.

Bethany cursed under her breath and quickly looked at David who looked upset , he didn't wanna ho along with the plan anymore he wanted to call quits but he couldn't.

Meanwhile Skylark was spamming Ashton with messages and some pictures. She groaned as he didn't answer so she sent a nude. Still no reply she groaned and sat on her couch and sighed afterwards when she got a text from Ashton reading:

Wtf you hoe!

She smirked and sent another one just to get a replay saying that Ashton has blocked her. She shrugged and turned her tv on and called Bethany. "Plan A didn't work" she groans and Bethany smirks.

"Go along with Plan B" she says and Skylark nods and hangs up and quickly texts Ashton again but from a different phone she quickly photoshopped shopped a photo of Daisy next to guy and made them look like they were kissing.

She sent the photo and Ashton replayed with an annoyed emoji , Skylark goes to Daisy's old Instagram and screen shots the photo of Daisy and Luke kissing and of course sent them to him.

She then texts Daisy pretending to be a guy.

Meanwhile Ashton and Daisy are arguing "what guy? What do you mean i kissed Luke!" Daisy yells and Ashton groans "in this picture your clearly kissing this guy" Ashton yells and Daisy can't help but chuckle a bit "yeah like i would kiss my own fucking cousin" Daisy yells and Ashton becomes quiet.

"Wow someone must have photo shopped that but it doesn't explain this photo of Luke" Ashton says and Daisy chuckles "that photo was taken when me and him were dating you can tell the difference" Daisy says and Ashton sighs.

"It must be Bethany messing with us again" Daisy says and Ashton nods. "Can we got to the store now" Daisy groans and Ashton nods.

Bethany and David stayed outside for an hour and saw Michael fell asleep with Mason in his hands David and Bethany quickly sneak in and grab Mason slowly they quickly sneak out leaving a sleeping Michael.

Daisy P.O.V

Someone kept spamming my phone while Ashton was driving i groaned and checked my phone and i blocked the number.

Ashton parks the car and i get out "ill be back" i say and he nods i run in the store and grab some chips and quickly grab four pregnancy test. I was about to pay when someone taps my shoulder i groan and i turn around to see Harry.

"Hi Daisy" he smiles and i smile "what are you doing here?" He asks and i shrug "grabbing things i need" i say and he looks at the things I'm holding. "So you need a pregnancy test?" He asks and i curse under my breath "Harry i have to go ill text you" i say and pay for everything and run to the car.

"Daisy i wanna say I'm sorry for arguing with you" Ashton says grabbing my thigh " its okay Ashton you were just jealous" i say and he nods , he starts driving and we finally get home i run to the bathroom and do my business and use the pregnancy test all four of them.

2 of them were positive and 2 of them were negative

_________________________________

Song: When love hurts - JoJo

-uhhh this chapter sucked major ass -.-

-update tomorrow

-Maria😋