Chapter 84

(Daisy)

"Hey I'm your new daddy" he smirks and I choke on my spit "okay whatever you have to go sleep downstairs on the couch" I say and push him out of the room "oh and Daisy im not leaving anywhere I promise." He says and I nod and close the door shut and breathe out.

We might have started over but that doesn't mean I've forgiven him , not yet. He needs to show me that i can trust him again. I go to my closet and change into a loose shirt and sweat pants and take my bra off. I sigh in relief and turn the tv on and watch a little bit of friends before falling asleep.

...

I wake up and yawn and try to get up but i feel something pull me back i turn my head and see a sleeping Ashton. He looks so peaceful and adorable so i decide to not wake him up. I silently escape from his grasp and sigh.

I go to my closet and grab black jeans and a gray shirt and my denim jacket with a bra and run to the bathroom and change and curl my hair and add a choker and do my makeup.

I run downstairs and put on my vans and grab my keys and leave the house driving to Carmens house. I park the car and knock on the door. "Oh good morning what are you doing up so early?" Michael laughs and i enter his house. "I don't know i went to sleep pretty early" i say and he smiles "you want some coffee?" He asks and i nod "so uh where did you go yesterday? What happened?" He asks and i sigh.

"I couldn't handle it and then he kissed me so i ran off and went home and of course he followed me so we started over" i explain and Michael nods and looks at me. "Have you forgiven him?" He says and looks down to my hands.

"No I haven't and I'm not planning to anytime soon" i say and Michael groans "Daisy, remember he didn't wanna leave he was forced to. If he wanted to leave you he would have left you the first time he got in your pants and i know i might have hated your relationship with him , but he loves you and i know you love him , you can't deny that either i know you love him and sure he might have broke your heart well guess what thats life , be grateful that he loves and is at home now and i can see it your loosing trust him don't its okay if you never forgive but if you don't trust him thats where things go down hill cause he'll know you don't trust and he just won't give a fuck anymore and cheat on you or other dumb thing so don't ever loose trust in him" He says and then theres a loud bing ringing in the living.

"Thats your coffee" he says and look at my hands and smile. Michael is right Ashton was forced to but still he could've stayed and we could've worked together but he's here now and he loves me and i love him.

"Wait how did you know?" I say and he chuckles and hands me the mug of coffee and i i smile "Ashton told me" he says and he smiles "I'll forgive but he has to ask me out again" I jokingly say and he laughs "he is if he really loves you which he does he is." Michael says and i take a sip of my coffee. "Im so lucky to have a brother like you" i say and he hugs me. "Wanna see Mason?" He says and i smile "yes!" I yell.

Ashton P.O.V

I wake up and look around. She left, maybe she went to eat or to Carmen's house. I get up and put on a shirt and run downstairs and turn the tv on when i hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door and see a guy holding in flowers in one hand and chocolates in the other i furrow my eyebrows.

"Who are you?" I say and he smirks "The name is Dave" he says and i look at him and chuckle "i meant what are you doing here?" I say and he smirks again "I'm here to ask Daisy on a date" he says and i turn serious "you must be kidding because I'm her boyfriend" i spat and he laughs "from the way she talked about you doesn't seem like it" he says and i roll my eyes "but tell her that dave passed by and to be ready at seven because im taking her on a date" he says and my blood boils i grab him from the collar and stare at him.

"Listen here your not come here at seven because she's not gonna go anywhere not with you, you can come but it'll be a waste of your time because she'll be ready but not for you" i spat then smirk. I put him down and walks off.

Daisy P.O.V

I enter my house and look and see Ashton making himself some coffee "Hey uh well i forgive you now Michael pepped talked me and well i forgive you and I'm sorry i toke long i went to the ma-" he cuts me off " who's Dave" he says harshly and i tense up "hes a guy i met at the beach and hes a taxi driv-" i get cut off again.

"I don't want you to talk to him anymore you hear me? He says and i scoff "who are you my dad? I cam talk to anyone i want" i say and he growls "you aren't gonna talk to him" he says "i am" i yell and everything becomes quiet.

H pushes me against the wall holding my arms above my head.

"You aren't gonna talk to him okay?" He says looking straight at me and i nod "good because he said you guys were gonna go on a date" he says and presses his lips onto mine , I kiss back and he pulls away.

"Your mine and no one elses" he says and kisses my neck and he starts sucking on my skin making me moan. "I am jealous because no one is taking you on a date, no one will ever touch and no one will make you feel this good" he says , his voice low and raspy.

He put his hands on my waist and i wrap my legs around his waist. He walks to the our room and throws me on the bed.

"Start stripping now" he says and i flinch at his tone.

"Yes Ashton"

"What?"

"Yes daddy"

_____________________

Song: vapor-5sos

It took me awhile but i updated! I've been busy with school but i hope you guys liked this chapter.

Love you guys

-Maria🐼