Chapter 60

Okay but I've never gone to chapter sixty before!

(Daisy)

"Happy birthday Baby girl" Ashton says and i hug him and he lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. "I thought you forgot" i say and he smiles. "The reason i lied to you its because i was busy planning something" he says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Turn around" he says and I oblige and turn around to see the beach with lanterns strung on the dress and a nice little fire with a table with a speakers and umbrellas scattered in different places and firework sticks.

"Do you like it?" He says and I nod "I love it thank you" I say and hug him "anything for you" he says and pecks my lips and I feel him shake and I pull away.

"Are you okay?" I say and hold his shoulder "I'm fine" he says and I giggled "okay the-" I get off "Surprise" I hear a bunch of people yell coming from behind the trees and I giggle and run to Carmen and hug her.

"Where's mason?" I ask and she coughs "Noah is taking care of him" she says and I nod and I look over at Angela and hug her.

"I didn't know I was coming to a beach so I didn't bring a swim suit" I frown and Carmen and Angela smirk "remember you left a swimsuit at my house I still have it" she smirks "and Carmen told me you don't like to be just on your swim suit so I brought you this long gray cardigan" Angela says and I smile.

"Thank you" I say and they smile. "We have tents we are gonna sleep here" Harry says and I squeal and hug him.

I pull back and look at Harry "he invited you" I say and he nods and points to a small guy from a distance so I couldn't identify who it was.

"Louis also came" he says and I giggle "oh I thought that was a little kid" I say and Harry bursts into laughter.

"He is short but don't make fun of him he is slowly growing okay?" Harry says and I nod "anyway I need to go change in my swim wear" I say and go to the bathroom and change into the pink and gray 2 piece swim suit and gray long cardigan.

I get out and go to the beach and sit one of the towels next to Ashton.

"So what do you think?" Ashton says and grabs my waist and I flinch when I feel his cold hand come with contact with my waist.

"I love it thank you" I say and he kisses my neck making me hum. "I'm glad you love it" he says and I smile "yeah anyway Carmen is about to put music and I was thinking maybe we can dance?" I says and he nods "anything for my baby girl" he says and I blush.

"Yay" I squeal and I see him smirk "you look good in pink you should wear it more often" he bites his lip and it turns me on.

Carmen starts the music which I may say is like a club mix or like dance type of genre of music.

I take Ashton's hand and take him to the center of the beach and I start swaying my hips and I look up to Ashton smirk.

....

So after thirty minutes of dancing it got rated r and so Carmen stopped the music she didn't wanna see where it was gonna end so me and Ashton stopped and went to go make s'mores so we were s'mores right now.

The bad thing is it left me wanting more and I wasn't gonna tell Ashton I wanted to finish what we started so I had to wait till Ashton was horny and right now he wasn't even close to be horny.

"You burnt your marshmallow" Ashton giggles and I frown. "You were busy daydreaming about Ash-" Harry says and I tackle him.

"Finish what you were gonna say" I say and Louis starts cackling. "Tell him his boots are ugly" Louis says and I chuckle and I feel two hands grab my waist and pull me back.

I fall on Ashton's lap. "Where did Angela and Calum go?" Michael asks making a s'more for Carmen.

"They went into the woods something about needing to pee and poop" he says and points to the nearby woods by the sand and I chuckle.

"Didn't they know there's bathroom" I ask and Louis snorts. "They didn't actually go use the bathroom Daisy" he says and I frown.

"You don't have to be sassy about it" I say and Louis sticks his tongue out and cross my arms.

"You guys act like children" I hear Luke say and I smile "so there's nothing wrong with that blondie" Louis says and Luke frowns and takes a seat next to Michael.

"We are back!" I hear Calum announce and Harry giggles a bit. "So how was pooping" Louis says and winks afterwards "it was great you gotta let it all out you know" Calum says and Louis starts laughing so hard.

"So why did Angela go? To watch you poop!" Michael says and Angela frowns and Calum hugs her "Michael shut up" he says and Michael smirks and then winks.

They sit next to me and Ashton. "Why is Daisy sitting on your lap?" Calum asks and Angela giggles. "Because Calum, Ashton is Daisy's Daddy" Angela says and I give her a stern look and she smiles sheepishly.

"Am i are your daddy Daisy?" Ashton asks and smirks and i blush. "Uhhh yes" i say and see Michael gag making me giggle.

"You guys are gross" Angela giggles and i smirk "says the girl who went to go cheer out her boyfriend to poop" i say and Louis smirks "wow" he says and bursts into laughter. "Hey its not funny, Calum" she whines and Calum holds her "leave her alone" he says and Louis smirks.

"Lets play truth or dare"

_______________

Song: Girls just wanna have fun

-update on tomorrow or friday?