Chapter 12

(Daisy)

"If only you knew I like you too" I hear a familiar voice say by the fake bushes in the mall.

"Is that Ashton" Carmen humorously chuckles. "I think" I whisper and walk over to the person aka Ashton.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" I say kind of yelling. "Nothing uh im meeting a girl" he says and my heart sinks to my stomach.

"Ohh you are? Cool" i say pulling some of my hair behind my ear. "Yeah" he says "i need to um use the bathroom" i say and i smile awkwardly. I run to the bathroom but in the way i bump into someone.

"Oof" i say and hold my head "Daisy , are you okay"mi hear a familiar voice belonging to Calum say "yeah im fine i just need to use the toilet" i say and he laughs , i walk away to the bathroom.

Ashton P.O.V

"You aren't here with some girl are you?" Carmen says with her arms crossed. "How'd you know?" I say and she shrugs "I can tell" she says and looks at me.

"You should tell her you like her" she says "she likes you back" she continues i stay quiet for a long time. "What cats got your tongue" she says and smirks. "I think im going to call david to pick me up" she shrugs and leaves.

I see Daisy walk more like run my way. "Wheres Carmen?" She asks "She said she was gonna call david to come pick her up" she groans. "Great im leaving se ya at home" she says and grab her arm.

"Stay we can hang out" i say "uh i don't want to be a third wheel" she says and i furrow my eyebrows "Im not here with no one" I say but then remember that i said i invited a girl.

"Uhh but you sai-" i cutt her off "i know what i said" i say and she half smiles "fine ill stay"

Daisy P.O.V

I arrive home with Ashton. "Daisy" I hear a deep voice say. "Dad" is say and hug him. "Hey sweetheart where'd you guys go?" My dad ask. "To the mall with Carmen" I say and he nods.

I can see Michael giving me a stern look from the couch.

"Hi Anne" I say and hug her. "Hello" she says give me a warm smile.

"Hello Ashton" she says and hugs him. "Im gonna go up to my room see you guys tomorrow" i smile and wave. "Goodnight" they all say.

I go up the stairs and enter my room and grab my phone.

I dial Carmen's digits.

"Hey Daisy , how'd it go at the mall" she says and I could hear her smirk.

"Why the hell you'd leave!" I groan and she humorously chuckles.

"I did it on purpose you know" she says and I sigh.

"No shit Carmen" I groan. " I asked if why'd you leave"

" I don't know" she says and laughs after. "Didn't you what came from the bush which came out Ashton's mouth, stop acting stupid Daisy" she says.

"Open your eyes Ashton likes you" she says "ugh I'll talk to him okay best friend and uh you owe me" I cough.

"What do you want?" She asks and I smirk "A Starbucks drink will be okay I guess" I lie.

If anything I owe her one right?

"Okay I have to go bye love us best friend " I say and she says the same back. I hang up.

I look at the clock it's a little late.

I get out of my room to see darkness. I'm guessing everyone is asleep.

I walk to the end of the hall where Ashton's room is.

I knock softly and no response I open the door to see him in a towel.

I cover my eyes. " I'm sorry" I say "uh it's okay I'll be right back I'm gonna go change" I nod.

"Okay you can take your hands off your eyes now" he says and I sigh.

"I need to talk to you about what happened today" I gulp and he looks at me. "Okay?" He giggles.

"I heard what you said while you were hiding in the bushes" i say and I hear him curse under his breath.

"And then Carmen told me" I say and he curses under his breath again. "Do you like me?"

He looks at me. "I think I heard footsteps" he says changing the subject. The door clinks and opens I jump and go under his bed.

"Do you know where Daisy is?" Michael asks "She came to tell me she went to David's house" I curse under my breath .

Really Ashton really David's house.

"Ohh I'll call her to tell her I'm picking her up" he says and I'm guessing Ashton nodded.

I hear the door close. I get up from under the bed and go to my room and grab my phone and climb out the window running quickly to David's house.

I knock on the door. "David! Open" I yell and he opens the door shirtless.

"Hey whatcha doing up so late?" He says. "No answers let me in" I say and he ushers me to enter.
I enter and sit on his couch. I explain everything to him.

There's a knock on the door. "It's Michael" I say and he nods as I pretend to look sad .

"Is Daisy here?" I hear Michael say and David nods. " Daisy are you okay? Why are you here?"
Michael says.

I think of lie which is also a truth. "I miss mum " I say lying but saying the try that the same time.

"Do you wanna call her? You know dad only lets us call her when we need her" Michael say and I whine.

"Please? Let me call her"

He nods and dials her number.

He hands me the phone and I put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say "hello Daisy sweetie is that you?" My mum says.

"How are you mum?" I sniffle. "I'm good honey how about you?" She says her voice cracking "I'm fine as well" I say wiping tears from my eyes.

"Do you want my number so you call more often?" She asks.

I should accept but then my dad and Michael will get mad.

"Yes I do" i say and grab my phone and writing in the numbers.

"Okay mum I love you talk to you soon" I say "love you too tell Michael I say hello" "okay mum" I say and hang up.

.....

"yeah she just missed mum" Michael explains to my dad. "Okay kiddo off to sleep" my dad says and I go to my room to see Ashton sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Also I do like you Daisy"

_____________

Dashton! Dashton!

Song: girls/girls/boys