Chapter 69

(Daisy)

I hear my phone ring from the room and i run and grab i answer it. "Hello?" I say and i hear crying "someone stole Mason" Carmen cries and I furrow my eyebrows "what" i say and she cries harder "hes fucking gone Daisy" she yells and i flinch i throw my phone on the bed and run downstairs and grab my keys.

"Where are you going?" Ashton says and i grab his hand and drag him out of the house and lock the door and run to the car. "What where are we going? What did the test say?" Ashton asks clearly confused. "Someone stoled Michaels baby" i say and Ashton's eyes go wide. "What" he says and i groan as i see there a huge line of cars. "He was gone when Carmen came back" i say and Ashton frowns. "Are we gonna help them?" He says and i nod and groan as i feel hungry.

"You sound hungry" Ashton says and he grabs my thigh giving it a gentle squeeze. I drive to Carmen's house i quickly get out of the car running when i get in the same spot on my hip on the stair railing , i whimper in pain and hold my hip.

"Daisy are you okay?" Ashton says running to me and i nod "I'm fine i just got in the same spot as last time" i groan and Ashton frowns "i wish i could kiss your boo boo" he says and pokes my side making me giggle.

I knock on the door and the door opens to reveal my dad. I enter and run to Carmen and Michael who clearly are crying especially Carmen who looks like she is gonna make the whole house a river.

I run over to them and hug them "So so someone stole Mason" Carmen cries and I look over to Ashton who is frowning and my dad who is calling someone.

Thirty minutes later the cops were here and asking Michael and Carmen question.

-3 weeks later-

Carmen was still in tears and the police plus my dad and Michael are trying to find Mason.

I was currently on the floor by Carmen's bed looking for her phone when I find a black diamond earring. "Did you drop your earring?" I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Great not only did someone steal my baby but Michael might be cheating on me" she held and I exhale "don't assume he cheated because he is not like that" I say and she sighs "sorry I'm just really stressed out" she says and I frown.

I look at the earring , I recognized it I've seen it before but I don't remember where.

"I've seen this earring" I say and she furrows her eyebrows "where?" She says and I shrug "I can't remember" I say and put the earring on her nightstand and go downstairs as I hear a knock on the door.

I open it and see Angela. "I heard what happened where's Carmen" Angela asks and looks around and I point upstairs she quickly runs upstairs.

I grab my phone and text Ashton.

Me: I'm coming home ;-)

Ashton: I'm not home but when I get home ;)

Me: okay see at home ;-)

Third person point of view

Bethany groans as she hears Mason's cries fill the room "David can't you shut that thing up" She yells and groans in frustration. "Well does it look like I gave birth to him bitch" David snaps obviously done with Bethany.

"Ugh well someones in their period" Bethany mocks and David growls "you'll be over yours when i shove a knife up your ass" David says and Bethany grabs Mason and she groans.

"I can't wait to get rid of this thing" Bethany groans. Lots of things were going through his head and only one of them spoke out to him , one that said 'return the baby or call the police' he was destined to reach for his phone and dialing 9-11 but he refuses and just sits down and stares at Bethany.

"Hand me th-" and before Bethany could finish the door comes flying revealing an angry Skylark "what the fuck" Skylark squeals and Bethany scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Im starving" David snaps and Bethany rolls her eyes again. "Just shut up" Bethany says and then yells. "It just peed" She squeals and cries in fear. "Im leaving i don't need this" David groans and leaves walking the streets when i car beeps and the last things he sees is people running people to him.

Meanwhile with Ashton , he was currently sitting on a chair next to a guy with polish blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Just make sure to set everything up" Ashton says and the guy nods. "And you bring Daisy" The guy smirks and Ashton nods.

Daisy P.O.V

I quickly run around the house waiting for Ashton and then he comes but at midnight again and i sigh. "Im sorry baby girl i came late i just had to do something really important" he says and i groan "mhm okay it doesn't matter" i say and i roll my eyes "I'm truly sorry baby" he coos and i groan "okay" i say and he pecks my lips "ill make it up to" he says and i hum. "Tomorrow we'll go on a huge date and everything okay?" He says and i smile "okay" i say and he smiles and pecks my lips again.

"You never told me what the test said" he says and i sigh "it was negative but positive" i say and smiles "i know im not though" i say and he smiles. "I love you soo much" he says and i smile.

"I love you too" i say and he kisses me deeply and before i knew it we were in bed naked...

____________

Song: Truly Madly Deeply- One direction

-update tomorrow