Chapter 75

(Unedited)

(Ashton)

"What are you doing here skylark? Weren't you arrested?" I say and she enters and closes the door and locks it. "Lets just say someone bailed me out" she says and comes closer to me. "I heard you engaged what's her name , lazy , hazy I don't know" she come closer and i back up. "Listen up Irwin, you might not be intimidated by me but your fiancé sure is" she smirks.

She was wrong anyone could be intimidated by her , I wasn't scared of her.

"So you could either come with me or" she says and comes close and lands her lips onto my neck "why do you want me to go anyway?" I spat and push her "i just want you Ashton , for you to hold my hand and kiss me and love me for fuck sakes" she says "so like i said come with me or ill make Daisy's a living hell" i scoff.

"I wouldn't go with you , ever" I spat "oh well , i guess I'll just make her life as worse as possible" she smirks and i groan.

She wasn't lying she would make her life a living hell and seeing Daisy the other day when they kidnapped he nephew she was miserable and Skylark will show up anyway. "

"Ill go with you"

Daisy P.O.V

He's gone.

I grab my phone and text him.

Me: Ash? Stop playing games where are you

Me: Ashton !

I get out of the house and run to my dad's house and quickly knock on the door. "Open the door" i scream and the door opens "dad is Ashton here?" I say and he shakes his head no , i run in the house and look every where . He's not here.

I leave the house and run and stop and sit on the side walk and call Louis "Louis can you please give me a lift it might take a while" i say really fast. "Yeah sure" he says and i hang up. I walk to my house and wait for louis to come and pick me up.

I sit on my couch and wait when my phone rings "hello Ashton?" "No sweetie its your mum im outside can you come get james?" She says and i groan and get up and go outside and hang up.

"Hi mum" i say and she frowns "why do you look so sad?" She asks and i sigh " Ashton's gone mum" i feel tears threaten to fall and she smiles "he's probably at someones house" she says "his stuff is also gone" i cry and she half smiles "well sweetie i have to get going" she says and i grab a sleeping James and walk back in the house.

My phone chimes

Louis: I'm really sorry Daisy i might go alittle late but i promise ill give you a lift

Me: its okay Louis ill call you when my brother leaves

Louis: okay love

I throw my phone on the couch and wipe my tears. "Daisy?" James says waking up , i look over to him and half smile "whats up?" I say quietly and he smiles "Where's Ashton?" He asks and i sigh "honestly I don't know he's probably at his friends house" i say and then it hit me.

He's probably at Calum's house.

But why would he take his stuff?

I grab my phone and dial louis "louis change if plans i need two favors , can harry take care of my brother? And can you please give me a ride?" I ask "yeah sure ill be there in any minute with Harry" he says "thank you louis" "no problem love" he says and i hang up and wait seconds later theres a knock.

I open the door and Harry looks at me "where is he?" Harry says and i point over to James.

Ashton P.O.V

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I don't reach for it. "Ash? Aren't you gonna get that?" Skylark asks and i fake smile "No it's probably not important" i say and she smirks "you might as text her and tell her your not going back" she says and i sigh.

She had a point but i would be breaking Daisy's heart.

I sigh and take my phone out.

Princess:Ash? Stop playing games where are you

Princess: Ashton !

Princess: you aren't at my dad's house ash

Princess: your not even at Calum's

Princess: if you were planning to leave , and not tell me anything maybe because you stopped loving me , you could have least wrote a note and instead of leaving me confused and broken? Ashton i love you and even if our relationship will always be wrong , i fucking love you Ash.

I feel my heart break at the last text.

Me: I wasn't planning on leaving, I should have left a note, Daisy I can't tell why i left it would put you danger and thats why left I didn't wanna watch you get hurt , i would never leave out of the blue Daisy. I was forced to leave without saying a word. Daisy i love you and believe it or not ill always love you even if you won't believe it , I love you to sun and back.

I put my phone back in my pocket and look at Skylark.

"This is all your fault"

Luke P.O.V

There's a knock on my door and i open it and Daisy is crying with her phone in her hands , she hugs me and cries in my chest. "Luke , Ashtons gone" she cries and lets go of me so i can close the door. "What do you mean?" "Read" she says and i grab her phone and read the text aloud , she breaks down and i hug her. "Luke I can't he left and-" she choked up and cried.

"I think you need some sleep" i say and carry her bridal style to jack's room and lie her down. "Wait Luke stay with me" she cried and i go next to her , i wrap my arms around her , she cries into my arms until finally she falls asleep.

I frown and grab my phone and dial Ashton and quietly leave the room. "Hello?" I hear him say "Really Ashton? Really you left her and didn't even say anything and then when she finally texts you , you decide to get all soppy" i say and he sighs "Luke , I can't tell you why i left lets just say if I didn't come with this person they would have cause damage to Daisy and i love her to much to see her suffer" his voice cracks.

"Luke i just ask two things from you"

"One , make her happy"

"Two, make sure she forgets about me"

_________________________
Whats a good song for this chapter?

Yay i updated , ill try to update tomorrow:)

Love you guys!

-maria🐼