Chapter 79

(Unedited)

(Daisy)

"So Skylark Morrow and Ashton Irwin" the man says and catch my breath and turn the volume up. "What happened?can you please explain?" The man says handing skylark the mic. "Um hi" she giggles and looks at Ashton who's laughing.

I feel my heart break into a million of pieces. Now I know why he left. To with her. Skylark.

"Well me and my boyfriend were just heading home and we see the man gets out of his car and well the car was still driving but luckily it just get that post" she says and the man nods.
You
I swallow the lump in my throat "her boyfriend their home" I say and roll my eyes. Ashton grabs the mic and waves at the camera "Hi lovely people of Australia" he says and I close my eyes and breathe.

I open my eyes "well after all that car incident happened he scream went to the car behind him and just killed the guy driving blaming it on him and injured the mans wife." Ashton and looks straight at the camera making me jump. "I hope everyone is okay and drives home safely" he says and smiles , he looks at Skylark and she kisses his cheek.

I roll my eyes and call Ashton , his phone rings and he chuckles and takes out his phone , suddenly his face drops and he looks at the camera 'I'm sorry' he mouths and I huff.

"Woah Ashton are you okay?" The news man and he nods "I think me and my girlfriend should be getting home" there goes my hope and I feel pain in my chest probably my heart which he keeps breaking.

I text him.

Me: Hope you enjoy her. Hope you guys live happily fucking after. And thank you for leaving me. You taught me something not to trust fucking guys like you. Hope you have a happy life. :)

I look at the tv and wipe my tear he reads the text and huffs and quickly looks down "I'm sorry , we have to get going" he says and I look at him with disgust he might not see me but he sure looks like he's seen me.

Me: oh and I know you think our relationship was a joke. But it's okay because I wish to never see your face ever again have fun with your girl toy.

He reads the text and looks at the newsman and he gulps "we are leaving." He says and they leave "it was her wasn't it hah she calls every fucking day" I hear Skylark say.

I wipe my tears and hear Angela and Carmen outside even though I was feeling upset and sad I was still going because I promised and I need to just forget.

...

"Angela stop your gonna choke" Carmen yelled while Angela was laughing with food on her mouth. "When is your friend Damian gonna come and sing" I say and she swallows her food "after uhh The script should be out" i say and Carmens eyes go wide and she whispers "the script" Carmen has this creepy obsession over them its pretty funny.

"Daisy are you okay? Ever since you got here you've seemed not into it"Angela says and i sigh "Ashton was on tv with Skylark and he seemed fine he was happy" i say and Angela hugs me and then Carmen hugs me. "Hey its okay the jerk doesn't deserve you so cheer up" Angela says and i smile and nod "I'm gonna ho use the bathroom" i say and get up walking when i bump into someone who spills what smells like monster.

"Oh I'm sorry ill clean that up" a guy says and i look and smile "its okay don't worry about it" i say and he smiles "aw well to make up for it let me buy you a drink" i shake my head "honestly its okay" i say and he sighs "okay if you say so , I'm Adrian" he says and smile "and i have to pee so excuse me" i say , I wasn't interested in talking to him nor in him.

Ashton p.o.v

I look at my phone and call Luke "Ashton , I haven't talked to you in a while what do you want" he says and i groan "Daisy , she saw me on tv and texted me. How is she?" "Shes better. Ashton she's not gonna me moping all the time over you. She has to move on at some point. So just hang up and call her yourself stop calling me to ask and tell me shit." He says and i sigh "whatever" i say and hang up and look at Skylark.

"Can't i give you something so i can go back and be with her" i say and she hums " nothing sorry" she says and i growl and attack her "why?" I yell and she grabs my head and kisses me. "Look Ash theres never a happily ever after , stop thinking there is" she says and pushes me. "You can go to the bar downstairs" shes says and I groan.

Daisy P.O.V

The script were on right now and everyone was singing except me because i was lost. One lyrics caught my attention though.

Everything's the way you left it , I still haven't slept yet

I look at the lead singer and smile but it was a smile of hurt because on the inside i felt hollow and hurt. I breathed in and then out and smile and start singing along a little bit. "If the truth is your a liar then just say your okay" i sing and Carmen giggles and him along. "And it would be just like you were never gone" everyone sings and then the song ends and i look at the floor and smile.

..

After the concert i went home and now im in my pajamas and petting fluffy my brown curly fluffy puppy that Luke got me. "Fluffy ohhh fluffy" i say petting him and he wags his small adorable tail. "Heh your adorable" i say and hear my phone ring i grab it answer.

"Mom"

"Its not mom its daddy"

______________

Btw thats ash

I hope you liked this chapter and ill try to update tomorrow.

Love you guys

-maria