Chapter 17

(Daisy)

"What is going on here?" I hear someone and chuckle. I break apart from Ashton to see Carmen. "Carmen you scared me i thought it was Anne" i whisper yell making Ashton giggle. I look over to him and cheekily smile.

"Sorry i just came to tell you we are still up for tomorrow right? She pits her purse on the hanger and sits on the other couch. "Yeah of course but Ashton is coming if you don't mind" i say and she clears her throat. "Sure thats fine" she smiles.

"Great we'll pick you up" i smile and she smiles in return. "Ill see you tomorrow?" I furrow my eyebrows. "But you just got here" she laughs "My brother needs me for something" she huffs and gets up grabbing her purse.

"Tell Allen i say hi" i say and she smiles. "Bye best friend love you" she says and leaves , leaving me and Ashton alone again.

"What do you wanna do now?" I say and he smirks. "We can continue where we left off or we can watch a movie?" He says and laughs. "I'd love to continue but our parents are about to arrive , we can continue this another day" i say and smirk.

.........

"Daisy wake up" i feel someone shaking me lightly and whispering my name. I open my eyes to meet a small figure.

"Harry whats wrong?" I groan. "You friend David is here" he says rubbing his eyes and leaving my room. I change into my 'normal is boring" black crop tank and my white high waisted shorts with a burgundy long cardigan and matching colored combat boots.
I curled the ends of my hair and put mascara and eyeliner.

I run downstairs. "Hey David you were looking for me?" He nods "yeah i came because we were going to the mall" i nod. "Let me go see if Ashton is ready? Okay" he nods and i go upstairs and knock on Ashton door and enters.

"Ash? Are you awake?" I say and his bathroom door opens. "Im ready to go" he says and kisses my cheek. "I thought you were still asleep" he giggles. "No i took a shower and waited till my princess to wake up."

I blush at when he say 'my' princess.

Im his princess.

This boy has me feeling some type of way.

"Lets go pick up Carmen and David is going" he nods and places a kiss on my lips.

....

We get out of Ashton's and enter the mall and the whole ride only me and Ashton have been talking unlike David and Carmen they just give each other glances and its awkward between them.

"Me and Carmen will be in this store ill text you to see where we'll meet up" i smile and Ashton gives me a light kiss on the cheek and says hi to Carmen.

Me and Carmen enter the store that is filled with crop and long skirt sets and dresses.

"Why the awkward tension between you and David?" I ask and she shrugs. "I don't know , i just don't know what to talk about what to say" she say rumbling and i chuckle.

"Don't worry about that and lets just look for some dresses"

Ashton P.O.V

"Are you gonna ask Daisy to prom"

I would ask her to prom but I'm her stepbrother and if she goes to prom with her stepbrother they would look at her weird.

But what if someone asks her to prom?

Someone will ask her to prom , shes gorgeous.

"I Can't ask her she is my stepsister." I say and David huffs. "You guys are secretly dating behind your parents back and you can't ask her to prom mate?" David says crossing his legs and looking at Carmen through the window glass.

"My same question to you lad , your looking at Carmen like your eyes are gonna fall out but you can't ask her to prom" he sucks his teeth. "I don't know okay i mean i think i like her but i don't know if i like her"

"Your not making sense David" i groan and look at Daisy through the window who is picking up a dress and walking to a door.

"Im just confused and i need to think" he says stressed out. "Lets make a deal i ask Daisy to prom and you'll ask Carmen"

I shouldn't be doing this why.

Shes my stepsister and taking your step sister to prom.

Daisy P.O.V

We get home and i put my bag in my room and hang the dress in my closet. I go downstairs. "Dad I'm going to Davids house" he nods and i grab my car and go to Davids house.

I knock on his door.

"Hey Daisy didn't we see each other at the mall?" I chuckle and punch his shoulder. "I came to talk to you" i giggle and he lets me come in his house. "Carmen told me" I blurt and his cheeks turn pink.

"Everything?" He switches spots on the couch so he is now on my right. "Yes everything" i chuckle "and well i thought you liked guys." He shrugs. "I guess i did" "or do?" He says and laughs. "Your confused" i say and he nods.

"Are you gonna ask her to prom?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah i am" he smiles and i nudge his side. "Do you know if Ashton is gonna ask you?" I face palm "if someone is gonna ask someone to prom that person your gonna ask they shouldn't know because its a suprise"

What if Ashton does ask me?

Will i say no or yes?

I mean of course i would say yes but Ashton doesn't go to school. (Lets pretend he graduated)

My phone starts to ring startling me.

"Hello?" I speak and i hear Michael laugh. "What do you want?" I speak bored. "You need to come to the house its an emergency" he says and i can tell he's lying. "Ill be there" i say and hang up.

...

I enter the house where its dark but silent. I see a tall figure approaching me.

"Hi Luke" i smile and all the lights to turn on i see him with flowers in hand.

"Will you go to prom with me Daisy?"

_____

Song: American beauty/ American physco - Fall out boy