Chapter 38

(Daisy)

"Ash- Daisy! What is going on here" i hear a deep voice say , Ashton quickly get off and i cover my self with his sheets. I look at the door frame to see my dad standing there looking at me and Ashton in angry no he doesn't look angry he looks furious like his head is gonna explode of his body.

"What the hell is going on here" my dad yells and i look at Ashton who looks nervous. "Answer me Daisy what the hell is going on here" my dad yells twice as louder. "Daisy get out now" he yells and i look around me and grab one Ashton sheets wrapping my self and exiting Ashton's room before my dad enters Ashton's room and slams the door making me flinch.

I walk to my room putting jeans and a shirt on and putting my hair in a pony tail. I sit on my bed waiting for my dad to storm in my room and give a huge speech before grounding me forever.

I get up when the door opens and closes i look at door and my dad stands there. "Why would you Daisy im disgusted in you" my dad spats and i frown . "Im sorry dad" i say and he shakes his head no. "Tell me why would you do it why? Especially when he's your step brother!" My dad yells and i feel ache in my chest.

"Because dad i love him" i say and he looks even angrier "so you guys like dated and shit" my dad yells and i flinch. "Yes dad can you just ground me already" i groan and he nods.

"Im not grounding you" he says and i breathe out. "Im kicking you out" he says and my eyes go wide. "What why its not like i killed anyone" i yell and he crosses his arms. "I don't want you and Ashton trying anything i don't you guys to see each other" he yells and i frown.

"Its not fair!" I yell and my dad shrugs "your staying with Carmen" i shake my head no "David is staying with her and if they have their little dates ill be the third wheel" i yell and he shrugs. "Ill see what do pack up hurry up" he says and he goes out before i slam the door and start yelling.

Ashton P.O.V

I knock on Daisy's door and she opens. "Ashton" she whispers and hugs me. "What happened?" I ask and she lets go of me. "My dad is kicking me out" she cries and i frown. "Who are staying with?" I ask and she shrugs. "I don't know yet" she sniffles and hugs me again. "I love you" she whispers. "I love you too" i say and kiss her head.

"Ill text you" i say and let go of her before her dad shows up. "Your staying with Luke are ready?" Daryl says clearly mad. "Yeah" Daisy says and takes out her luggage. "Bye Ashton" she waves and leaves.

Daisy P.O.V

It wasn't like this was the last time i was gonna see him right? I was gonna see him again i was sure of it. Even though my dad was dropping me off at Luke's house because well i can't take my car because he thinks 'im gonna meet up with Ashton' if only he knew i could meet up with him even if i didn't have a car.

My dad was furious he didn't talk the whole ride he didn't even said bye all he did was wave and frown and left me sitting on Luke's front step , why because Luke wasn't here , today was not my day.

"Daisy?" I hear someone say and i look up. "Angela?" I say and she smiles. "Hey what are you doing here?" She says. "Just got kicked out of my house" i say and she smiles and sits next to me. "What are doing?" I say and she smiles. "Just walking my house is right across the street" she says and i nod. "Ill visit ya sometime soo we can hang" i half smile and she smiles when Luke comes up the stairs.

"Sorry i toke long and hi Angela" he says and she waves "well i ll see you later" Angela says and walks off.

...

I was sitting next to Luke watching 'How i met your mother' "don't you get tired of watching this" i say and Luke shakes his head no. I was still sad and mad at my dad i wasn't in a mood.

"Im sorry your dad did that" Luke says and i shrug. "It doesn't matter anymore" i say and my phone chimes and i sigh.

Ashton: Im outside Luke's house come outside.

I smile. "Im gonna go get some fresh air" i say and Luke nods , i run out of his house and go outside to Ashton's house. "Why did you come?" I say and kisses me catching me by surprise and i kiss back and pulling away. "Promise me you won't get to close to Luke" Ashton says and i nod. "I promise" i say and he nods. "I love you alot Daisy" he says and i smile. "I love you too" i say and i hug him. "Ill text you i have to go i need to pick up Michael" he says and i nod going back into Luke's house.

"Are you okay?" luke says and i nod sitting next to him. "Calum is throwing Angela a surprise party do you wanna help" he says and i nod.

Everything becomes silent and then Luke looks at me. "Your really pretty no your beautiful did you know that" Luke says and i blush slightly. "No i didn't" i say and i feel him cup my face.

"Well you are" he says and leans in and kisses me.

__________________________

song: Good girls - 5sos

-sooso Luke just kissed Daisy and well Ashton told her to stay away...

-Maria🐧