Chapter 3

(Daisy)

"Here we go sweetie" my dad says as he passes me the salt. I smile and turn my head to where Ashton is sitting he smiles cheekily , i giggle.

"Thank you dadd-" i get cut off when Ashton starts to speak "Harry eat your T bone" he tells his little brother.

My phone begins to ring.

"Yeah hello?" I cough as i start joking on my T bone "Its David babe" my best friend says through the phone. "Yeah i got that David" Michael looks at me , his eyebrows knitted together. I mouth 'I'm talking to David' to Michael. "I need to come over uh i need to tell you something" i cough "what happened" i hear David sigh "Just come over" he hangs up and i smile to my dad and Anne.

"Uh may i be excused" i say and my dad nods. I grab my bag and leave the house leaving a family of 4 now in the house.

I get in my dads car and drive off to Davids house which is only about 2 minutes away from my house , but i mean come on we have our lazy days right , where even if we have to walk 2 seconds to the trash shoot , we ride our bicycles to it.

Right?

After that 2 minute drive I finally get to Davids house "open up dave" i yell , as David opens the door.

"Hey come in babe" i smile and enter his house , the smell of Hawaiian pizza fells the house. "Mmm smells good , I'm guessing your mum made Hawaiian pizza?" He nods his head "yeah" i lick my lips "now I'm wishing i never ate , that pizza smells real good" i smell the aroma of pizza once again.

"you can still grab a slice never hurts to eat more than twice right?" David says and i giggle. I go to the kitchen.

"Hello Mrs.Henrie" she smiles "Hello Daisy , i heard your dad is getting remarried right" i nod and smile "yeah" i say as she takes the heavenly pizza out of the oven.

"Want a slice dear?" Mrs. Henrie asks me. "Yes thank you" i smile as she hands me a slice of pizza, i look over to David i mouth 'can we go to your room now' he nods , i follow him up to his room.

"Okay so David what did you need to tell me?" He claps and giggles "i have a boyfriend" he yelps , making giggle. "What's his name?" He smiles "his name is Ryan" i imagine how this Ryan dude would look like . I literally imagined a hot tall muscular, curly haired boy , with hazel eyes.

But then I realized i just imagined my step brother.

"Earth to Daisy , Earth to Daisy" David screams and i look at him and chuckle.

"Yes David" David giggles "When can i meet Ryan?" I say and David shrugs "now i guess" i shock as the tall light blonde haired boy steps out the closet.

"Names Ryan how about yours babe?" I giggle "hey Daisy stop trying to hit on my boyfriend" i laugh "I'm not" David gives me a joking stern look. "Does Carmen know" he looks at the ground and sucks his teeth.

"Yeah uh she stormed out crying but I don't know why , what i did wrong , ya know" i nod.

Poor Carmen.

I mean everyone knows she had a major crush on David.

And of course everyone knew it would never happen i mean he is gay and he likes guys. Everyone felt sorry for her and she was gorgeous so every guy in the school noticed her But sadly she is only into one guy and that one guy was David.

Ashton P.O.V

I hear the front door open to my , pretty yet hot step sister.

I mean yeah she was gorgeous and nice.

From these 3 weeks I've been here I've gotten to know her.

But let me say something i can see her perfect lips around me. Sucking me.

"Hi Ashton" she says.

Daisy P.O.V

"Hi Ashton" i look around. "Where did Anne and my dad and Harry go?" I furrow my eyebrows and he smiles. "They went on a trip for 3 weeks , your dad left a note for you" i smile "thank you"

"These 3 weeks are going to be amazing baby girl" i hear him mumble.

_________________

Song: Fools gold - one direction

Instagram: five_directions51

Twitter: calum_horan96

Vote and comment thank you love you guys