Chapter 63

(Daisy)

"We should move in together" Ashton says and snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him and snuggle into his chest. "We should buy how would we pay?" He says and he chuckles "it would me my grandparents home which needs no more paying" he says and i sigh.

"But don't they live there?" I say and he laughs "no my grandpa and grandma moved into a elderly home" he says and i smile "then i guess we could" I say and he smiles.

"When would we move in" I say and he shrugs "in two weeks" he says and I smile. "Wanna go make pancakes I don't think Luke would mind" I say and Ashton snorts.

"What if Luke heard us..." I say and Ashton burst into laughter. "Let's go make pancakes don't worry about Luke" Ashton says and I nod and I get up from the bed and waddle to the door.

"Why are you waddling?" Ashton giggles and exhale "because I'm sore" I say and he snorts "I wonder why?" He says and we get out of the room and down to the kitchen."I wonder where Liz keeps the pans" I say and look through the cabinets and find one and place it on the stove and make the pancakes batter.

Ashton grabs some pancake batter and throws at me and I squeal. "Ashton" I yell and throw some cake batter and throw at him.

He fake squeals just to mock me and I giggle and run to him but slip on some cake batter but luckily he catches me.

"Your gonna fall baby girl" he says and I cough "I knew that!" I say and get out of his arms and I put some cake batter in the pan when I feel Ashton wrap his arms around me and kisses my temple.

"You look so good in my shirt" he whispers in my ear and I giggle "Ashton stop your giving me the chills" I say and he flips me over and kisses me and I kiss back.

He sits me on the counter and he goes between my legs and deepens the kiss when I hear someone clear their throat. I quickly push Ashton and jump off the counter.

"You guys are way to loud while I'm trying to sleep" Luke whines and I blush. "You burnt the pancake" Luke says and Ashton chuckles "I thought I was a bad cook" Luke chuckles and I hide my face in my hands.

"I'm gonna clean the kitchen and pretend I didn't see you both half naked" Luke says and I turn bright red.

"We are just gonna go back upstairs" Ashton says and Luke chuckles. Ashton grabs my hand and we go upstairs.

.......

"Aren't you just the cutest" I say carefully pinching Masons cheek causing him to cry and I frown. "Hah he doesn't like you" Michael laughs and grabs Mason.

"But I'm his aunt he supposed to love me" I say and Michael shrugs and I squeal when I see his eyes open making Michael slap my arm.

"Ow Michael what the fuck" I say and he points to a sleeping Carmen and I frown. "I'm sorry lets go down stairs" Michael whispers and Mason coos.

"It's creepy how he looks like you" I tell Michael and he does the bunny face so I burst into laughter. "Haha Michael don't " I say and my phone rings.

I grab it and check it.

Ashton: *picture attachment*

My mouth forms into an "o"

"Close you'll catch flies but in your case Ashton's dick" Michael says and I slap him "he didn't even send me a nude you dip shit" I say and he raises his eyebrows.

Me: You cut your hair ! Why?

Ashton: on hot days it would be in my face and when I sweat it would stick on my face.

Me:oh I'll see you later I came to see my nephew

Ashton: okay bye princess I love you

Me: I love you too my prince.

"Ew 'my prince'" Michael mocks and I slap his shoulder "why are you even reading my messages you dick" I yell and he groans. "Carmen gets crabby when I wake her up so if she yells at me I'm gonna stick a pe-" Michael doesn't finish looks at Mason.

"Can you take care of Mason today so I can take Carmen out?" Michael says and i shake my head no. "Ask Anne I need todo something to do today" I say and he nods "okay" he says and I smile.

"Well I have to go I'll see you soon" I say and hug Michael "bye Daisy" he says and I leave the house drive off to Luke's house.

-2 weeks later-

"So grandparents left the furniture in their" I ask Ashton and he nods. "So why am I bringing my favorite comfy chair" I say and Ashton chuckles "because it's comfortable" he says and I smile "I can't believe it's like two blocks away from my dad's house" I say and Ashton smashes his lips onto mine and I pull away

"I'm sorry I talk a lot while I'm nervous" I say and he giggles "why are you nervous?" He says and I shrug "I guess I'm just anxious to get there" I say and he smiles.

"What is the first thing you wanna do when you get there" he smirks and I chuckle "probably cuddle with you how about you"I say and he smirks "I just wanna make out with you in every spot in the house" he smirks and I fake gag.

"Big nasty all I said is something sweet and then you had to come and say something dirty" I say and he smirks.

"That's what Calum and Angela did when they moved into their house" he says and he frowns. "Because their a nasty couple do I have to remind you they went to the woods and.." I say and shiver.

" as long as we are alone together I'm fine" Ashton says and then smiled and I smirk and peck his lips. "No one will bother us here" he says and points to the house and I smile.

My phone chimes and I groan.

Unknown: You better run bitch before I get you and Mr. daddy boy.

I choke on my spit.

____________

Song: Rip 2 my youth - The neighborhood

-UHHH Update tomorrow or nah?

-you guys are fabulous thanks for 12k!

-😂Maria