Chapter 80

(Unedited)

Theres smut I'm the chapter so uh yeah(its bad btw)

(Daisy)

"It's not mom its daddy" I hear Ashton say at first I choked on my spit and then I stayed quiet for a while. "Daisy?" He says and i breathe out "what do you want?" I say my voice shaky "how are you?" He says and I sigh "im good , great actually" i say sarcastically "how are you?" I say with no emotion "I'm fine" he lies and i swallow the lump in my throat. "Uhm thats great" i lie and its quiet for a while.

"Why did you call me?" I say and he sighs "i just wanted to know you were okay" he says and i start feeling mad "do you really think ill be okay while your enjoying your blonde skank?" I say and breath out "Daisy" he whispers and i sniffle "you left me broken hearted Ash-ton but to let you know i was okay till i saw you on tv and you called me , k was perfectly fine now i feel like shit" i say and my voice cracks.

"Ashton is better if i hang up block you and you forget about me cause you don't want your girlfriend to be mad so ill talk to you soon" i say and he groans "wait I love you" he says and i look at my hands "bye" i say and hang up i look at fluffy and breakdown.

..

After crying about an hour was cuddling with Luke "So he's with Skylark" he says and i nod "yeah but its okay, im okay" i nod and he smiles i look up and him and smile "guess were both broken hearted" he says and i furrow my eyebrows "my girlfriend well ex broke up with me" he says and i frown but he smiles. "are you gonna go to Angela's bachelorette party?" He says and i nod "of course are you going to Calums?" I aska nd he nods and i smile.

"Daisy it hurts" he says and i chuckle "what hurts?" I say and he looks at me "my chest i really liked her" he says and kiss his cheek "mine does too but hey the pain will go away" i say and he stays quiet and looks at me.

"If we mix it with pleasure"

Ashton P.O.V

I look at my phone and sigh "Ash" i hear Bethany and i start feeling annoyed "what do you want" i spat and she sighs and touches my arm "ashton you ne-" i cut her off "shut up leave me alone will you? Your literally ruining my life , can't you just fuck off and leave me alone and leave Daisy alone." I yell and she flinches.

"But Ash i wanted you to be ha-" "me happy hah i think i would be happier if i was being killed right now them be with and know that Daisy os heartbroken missing me , she hates me cause of you" i yell and she furrows her eyebrows and stands up.

"You've been talking to her haven't you?" She says mad "why do you fucking care literally me and you aren't together and get through your head i don't like you!" I yell and she starts breathing fast. "You son of-" she cuts her self off and slaps me.

"You really wanna see her?" She asks and then she smirks and looks at me and comes to my ear "fine." She says and winks at me "and oh never talk to me like that ever again" she says and she smirks.

Daisy P.O.V

"If we mix it with pleasure" he says and i stare at him for a while and nod. "Its better than getting drunk" i say and he nods. It stay quiet until i look at him and crash my lips onto his lips.

He pulls away and looks at me "are you sure you want to-" Luke says and i nod "yes now shut up and kiss me" i say and he kisses me and i kiss back.

This wasn't wrong right? Im no longer with Ashton and Luke's no longer with Alyssa it was fine it was just to was away the pain.

I push him back a little and pull away and laugh and take his shirt off , he grabs my wait and pulls me close to him and takes my shirt off. He throws me off of hm and he hovers over me and kisses me.
.
I run my hair in his blonde hair and tug at it earning some moans , i go down mad unbutton his pants and laugh when i can't take them off. He quickly gets up and takes them off. He takes my sweat pants off and i look at him and nod.

He takes of his boxers and I open the drawer and throw him a condom , he puts it on i quickly take my panties off. He hovers over me and i exhale and nod before closing my eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asks and i nod "yes" i say and i feel him enter me i whimper and then he starts thrusting in and out.

...

I breathe in and out i look at Luke who somehow managed to fall asleep my phono rings and i groan "great" i huff and answer it "daisy the bachelorette party or hang out is in three hours hurry and get ready sooo we can get going" Carmen says and I groan.

"I might be a while but like you three hours" I chuckle and Luke starts moving he opens his eyes and I smile "hi" I say and he smiles.

"Uh why'd you say hi you were just talking to me" she groans and I giggle "don't worry about I-" I get cut off "Daisy where's my shirt" Luke whispers , but fails.

"Why is Luke looking for his shirt?" "He lost his shirt Luke is a clumsy person you know him" I nervously laugh and look at Luke and sigh.

He gets up and puts his clothes on and heads for the bathroom. I groan and look for my clothes.

"What were you doing?" Carmen chuckles and I groan "looking for my freaking shirt" "why are yo-"

"No don't tell me you and Luke just had the nasty"

"We did"

-----------

I know I know this chapter sucked
I promise next chapter will be better :)

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Love you guys.

-maria