Chapter 31 - Together

A/N: So I'd give you an update about my life but you'd probably faint from surprise that I'm posting a new chapter.

SOME IMPORTANT THINGS IN A NOTE AT THE BOTTOM

I haven't edited this in the slightest but SEE IF I CARE

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------

                                                         ~April~

“...I can go?”

“Yes,” My mom said, looking at me with a proud smile, “you can go. But remember: you have to call me when you arrive, when you’re boarding the plane to come home, and text me in between. Deal?”

“Deal!” I shouted, leaping forward and wrapping my arms tightly around my mom and dad, Louis’ laughter coming from behind me.

“I’ll be expecting you to report back to me too, young man,” She added, pointing playfully at Louis, who nodded.

When Louis and I had arrived and sat down to talk to my parents, my nervousness had mysteriously died down. Whether it was knowing my parents would understand the situation, or my hand sitting comfortably in Louis’ the entire time with the feeling of security that came along with having a person I can trust entirely right next to me, I don’t know.

My parents always knew I hated living in a small town. I wanted adventure, and to see more than just wheat fields when I drove to my friends’ houses. I learned to deal with it, because there was no chance of us moving before I was old enough to move out, myself. But meeting Louis, finding parts of myself I never knew I had, it had brought up all those suppressed emotions and ambitions. And they saw that. My mom and dad saw how happy he made me, and that I needed to experience life and make my own mistakes. They were never the type of parents to keep me on a leash.

So, after assuring them of my safety with the boys, they gave me permission to go. They already had a soft spot for Louis, and knew that if anyone even tried to harm me in any way, he and the boys would most likely beat them to a pulp before I could pull out the pocket knife Mike forced me to have on me at all times. Plus, it helped that there was a good chance the girls were going, as well. My mom thought of them as her own daughters, especially Kris and Erin. So that added up to nine body guards.

“You better get packing,” My dad said, “and don’t forget your phone charger.”

“I won’t dad,” I said, grinning, squeezing him before letting go, grabbing Louis’ hand, and pulling him towards my room.

I pushed the door open and ran to my closet, pulling out my purple suitcase. I rarely used it, as I could fit everything I needed for a night with the girls in my big messenger bag.

“What can I do to help?” My boyfriend asked as I threw open the lavender case.

“Look around my room and if you see anything you think I’ll need, throw it in my bag.”

I started grabbing random articles of clothing from my closet, folding them, and tossing them in my suitcase. I’d never been out of the country, except for going to Canada, so I had no idea what expect in England.

I was flying to England with my boyfriend, the rest of One Direction, and possibly my best friends. I hid my crazy smile with my long, draping hair at the insane thought. But it was actually happening- it wasn’t just a dream.

After accumulating outfits for any sort of weather that England could possibly have, I zipped up my stuffed suitcase. Louis had gone into the bathroom and grabbed all of my toiletries, so I was ready to go.