Chapter 20 - Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)

A/N: :D Hi! So, uh... anyone get the Stevie Wonder reference in the title of this chapter? Yeah? No?

Anyway, here's another chapter of le TCG! :D Oh, and I posted a new one shot, so why dontcha go check that out? ;)

~Grace xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            ~Louis~

Looking down at where April’s hand was sitting on her knee while she scrolled through websites on her laptop, I slowly moved my hand to hers, grabbing it and entwining our fingers.

I glanced over to see April smile to herself and squeeze my hand back, but continue with her computer.

Last night after I’d asked her out, she told the girls about us. They were upstairs when she told them, so I couldn’t hear what they were saying. But Harry had been up there using the loo, and said that he couldn’t hear what they’d said, but it sounded like they were confused for a moment, but then just starting screaming.

A content smile graced my expression as I looked around The Lair.

The girls all had their laptops out. They’d said that they usually would do their online school work in bulk so they could focus on it for a long time without interruption and get it done with time to have fun. April had just finished hers, but I was quite sure the other girls were still doing homework.

“Hey April, what’s the square root of 1156?” Erin called out, breaking the silence.

“34.” April answered without any pause.

“Woah, how did you do that?” I asked, surprised.

“April’s a math genius.” Erin replied, clicking across her keyboard.

“No I’m not.” April insisted. “My mom’s a math teacher so she’s helped me get up to an advanced level. I’m certainly not a genius.”

Erin rolled her eyes but got back to her work.

The lads were all on their phones, probably seeing what’s going on on Twitter. I pulled out my phone to check my own, tweeting a ‘Hey everyone! xx’ and following a couple of people who asked.

“Oh my god!” April exclaimed, and I realized she was watching what I was doing.

“What?” I asked, worried.

“You all have to follow me on Twitter!” She shouted at the boys. “My 0/5 has made me want to punch a squirrel for so long.”

Chuckling, I said, “Okay, what’s your username?”

“@MusicGleeand1D.” She replied, starting to bounce up and down in her seat with excitement.

I found her account and clicked follow, as did the boys. Her profile picture was a hedgehog, which didn’t surprise me.

“Okay, I have a few other people you guys should follow.” April added, pulling out her phone. “They’ve pretty much given up on getting a follow, and this would absolutely make their day.”

“Why would people give up on getting a follow?” Liam asked with a frown.

“Well, I almost have. I mean, when you try to get a follow for two years, you can get sick of never getting one. A follow isn’t just a little button to Directioners. It’s a sign that you guys care.”