Chapter 1 - Look Who's Knocking

A/N: This is dedicated to my best friend ever/editor/favorite person, Jade! (@LovingALaugh) I LUFF YA JADEY! I'M SO HAPPY TO BE 50% OF JACE COOVIN! (Our sismance ship name)

The prologue got a great response, so I'm gonna continue to post this story! :) Please, leave a comment tell me what you think of it! :)

Song on the side because everyone loves Kermit the Frog ^.^

~Grace xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            ~April~

   “Huh?! What?! Who is it?!” I heard the sound of my friends scrambling to get to me quickly, while I just stood there, staring forward like an idiot.

    “Holy-”

    I whipped around at the sound of Rikki’s quiet voice, being greeted by what looked like my friends having a full-blown freak out.

    As Erin stared straight at the boys, her mouth agape, Heather was wildly hitting the top of Erin’s arm over and over again, like she was trying to get her attention, even though Heather was staring, herself. Rikki had this look on her face like they had three heads and a tail, whereas Kris was breathing quickly and deeply, looking like she was about to hyperventilate, while whispering “Oh my god, oh my god,” continually under her breath.

    I spun back around, realizing that they were still standing outside in the snow.

    “Please, come in, come in,” I ushered them through the door, holding it open as wide as it could go. They filed in, each stomping their shoes lightly on the mat to get rid of any snow.

    Once they were all standing safely inside the house, in the little room that connected the stairway with the game room, I said hurriedly, “Um, I just need to, uh, talk to the girls, for just a minute.” I said, my breathing irregular, my heart beating frantically, trying to keep my cool.

    Then, being my awkward self, I almost tripped and fell, as my sock caught caught on the wood floor, while I tried to turn around.

    “Are you okay?” Louis rushed forward immediately, helping me to stand up straight from the odd position nearly falling put me in. However, as he did that, my brown eyes met his for a split second, causing me to pause for a moment.

    Recovering from freezing up, I said, “Yep, I’m good, thanks.” After sending him a thankful smile, I rushed forward, basically shoving the girls away from the doorway, into the game room that we had long since declared as our official lair, away from the boys’ eyesight.

    “Okay, okay, we need to be calm.” Rikki said, laying a careful hand on Kris’ shoulder.

    “Calm?! What do you mean, calm?! One Direction is ten freaking feet away from us, and we’re supposed to be calm?!” Heather whisper-shouted at her.

    “Look, if we freak out, then we could scare them away,” I say, trying to not start shrieking at the thought of my 5 idols being within seeing distance from me.

    “You’re right, April. We need to stay like the girls in the fan fics; Calm, cool, and collected.”

    At Kris’ comment, we all started cracking up uncontrollably, leaning on each other for support, attempting to muffle our giggles.