Chapter 5 - Not So Sweet Goodbye

A/N: Okay so sorry it took so long to post :/ my computer is being stupid, and I have to do this on my phone -.- ugh.

But on the bright side, the winner of this chapter's dedication is AbFabXx!!!! :D

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~April~

"What flavor Soda Pop do you want, mate?" Harry called to Louis. Well, I guess that answers that.

"Grape!" Harold picked up a purple can from the large box of assorted drinks that was in the corner of the kitchen.

The girls and I were grabbing random snacks from the cabinets, whatever looked good. When we had finished raiding the kitchen, the ten of us ran downstairs to rip through the junk food.

"You know," Erin said, her voice muffled by her mouthful of popcorn, "You boys are actually a lot like I imagined you would be."

"Really?" Zayn inquired.

"Yeah," I agreed, "Fun, hilarious, silly, weird, idiots..."

They chuckled, eating their food. Honestly, I thought I'd be less relaxed hanging out with One Direction... But, hey, I guess that's because in my mind they've never really been famous people. More like old friends who happen to constantly give me heart attacks, and are not aware of my existence.

"What time is it?" Rikki asked whoever was listening.

"About 11 o'clock," Kris replied after checking her white iPhone.

"What kind of night is it gonna be, ladies?"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked before the girls could answer me.

"Well," I explained, "We have nights where we stay up till 3 AM, and we have nights where we go to sleep early, and wake up early, to spend more time together in the daylight."

"Let's stay up," Kris answered me, "The boys should see how funny we are in the middle of the night."

And thus, it was agreed that we would stay up for awhile.

I wanna stay up all night, and jump around until we see the sun...

:~:~:

After we had decided on sleeping arrangements (Zayn, Niall, and Liam on the couch, Erin and Heather on the ottomon with pillows, and Rikki, Kris, Louis, Harry and I on the floor) and set up our makeshift beds, we laid down.

"I thought we were staying up," Niall commented.

"Oh, we are," I said, "We're going to lay here and talk until we get loopy and start making jokes about stupid things."

It didn't take long for the weirdness to creep up on us.

"H-hey guys," I said, already giggling at my joke.

"Yeah?" They all asked, starting to act oddly as well.

"How d-do you m-m-make a p-plumber sad?" It was hard to speak in a way they would understand, because I was laughing at the mere thought of my idiotic joke.

"How?" Liam asked, chuckling.

"Kill his family."

The room went silent, before everyone broke into spontaneous laughter.

"Th-that is so stupid!" Louis laughed. I was in the middle of him and Kris.

"Hey guys, wanna hear another joke?" Harry asked. Oh dear. I've heard his 'jokes' before.