Chapter 25 - Messy Twister

A/N: GUYS GUYS GUYS YOU'LL LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO READ IT NOW I WON'T STALL YOU

JUST READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

OMFG

~Grace xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            ~Louis~

As the boys and I loaded all of our groceries into the fridge, and stocked them in cabinets, I glanced over at April who was sitting at the dining table with the girls, squinting her eyes like she always did when she was focusing on something.

“What are you thinking about?” Kris asked her, noticing as I did.

“I’m bored, but I can’t think of anything to do.” She said.

“Yeah, me too.” Erin agreed.

“Heather, do you remember that big art project you and Erin did in 8th grade? The one where you decorated shirts then had people wear them and stand so that together the shirts made a picture?” April suddenly asked her blonde friend, brown eyes sparkling.

“Yeah?” Heather replied cautiously.

“Do you suppose you still have those huge containers of fabric paint?”

“Um, I think so.” Heather responded. “Why?”

“I’ll be right back.” April said, ignoring the question and standing abruptly, grabbing her car keys from the table.

“Why?”

“April?”

“Where are you going?”

We all shouted after her as she raced downstairs and into her car. From the kitchen window, we watched as she drove down the road leading to the nearest little city about ten minutes away from us, Baldwin.

“Should we be worried?” Harry asked me.

“Most of her crazy ideas end well…” Rikki trailed off. “We’ll just hope this is one of those times.”

                                                              :~:~:

April returned just as the clock on the wall of Heather’s kitchen struck one o’clock. Her blue car pulled up into the driveway, it’s bottom portion beginning to look beige from all the dust thrown on it by the country roads.

She jumped out of the front seat and we all watched from the large window in the Lair, where we’d been waiting nervously for her to come back. April went to the backseat of the car and pulled out two huge bags, one looking soft and plush, the other with hard corners making the plastic of the bag stretch, and the faint color of blue able to be seen through the thin bag.

Kris ran over to open the front door for her, and we all watched curiously, trying to see what April’s idea was, as she walked into the Lair without a word and dropped the bags on the floor.

“Heather, would you mind getting that paint?” She said, and Heather nodded slowly before walking to the door in the corner of the room to the garage.

April pulled out a mass of white fabric from the fluffy bag and set it on the couch before turning to us.

“Guys, get dressed in the kitchen, girls get dressed in Heather’s room. Oh, and I suggest you put your hair up.” April picked up what looked like a t shirt and a pair of white pajama shorts, tossing it to Kris. She proceeded to toss us each the same thing, including Heather when she walked into the room with four tubs of paint, and shooed us to get dressed.