Chapter 12 - Bonding With Nialler

A/N: hiya! Sorry I've been so M.I.A. Recently, but science tests and Camp NaNoWriMo have been keeping me busy :( CURSE YOU, SCIENCE!

Okay, so we're now getting into some character development with a certain Irish lad :D enjoy!

~Grace xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            ~April~

"What song should we do, girls?" I asked my friends as we sat around a circle in The Lair with a legal pad I had stolen from Rikki. I'm pretty sure she hoards those things.

"A fun one," Kris suggested, "Maybe even a party song?"

"Alright," I responded absentmindedly, making a note of it on the yellow paper.

"Last Friday Night by Katy Perry?" Erin offered, but was shot down by Rikki who wasn't a big fan of the song.

"OOH! OOH! I KNOW! I KNOW!" I exclaimed, getting their attention, "Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae!"

"Yes!" They agreed enthusiastically with wide smiles.

"It this how you plan all your videos?" Harry piped up from where the boys were sitting in a cluster outside the circle.

"Mhm," I replied, "Every single one."

"What are we gonna do with the video?" Rikki asked, prompted, jumping back into the planning.

"We can't go outside and film very easily, so it'll probably have to be inside," Heather stated.

"Why don't you girls have a sleepover theme?" Louis suggested, making us tilt our heads towards him, "Just having fun, wearing pajamas, stuff like that."

"That's perfect," I replied, able to hear the smile in my own voice, "Is that good girls?"

"Awesome!"

"Yeah!"

"Mhm!"

"Yep!"

"Great!" I said, throwing a smile at Lou, "Do we all know the lyrics?"

Once again, the girls said yes, so I replied, "Good, then we'll film it tomorrow."

"We should get to sleep," Rikki said, and we all nodded, getting up and into our sleeping positions.

:~:~:

"Pst! Louis!" I whispered into the darkness, sure that everyone else was already asleep.

"Mhm?" He replied in a murmur from beside me; we ended up next to each other on the floor in the sleeping arrangement.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Good. Pull up your blanket and scoot over." I said, then upon hearing the shuffling of fabric, pushed my blankets off me, immediately being hit by the crisp coldness of the air.

I tucked my arms to my sides then rolled over once, landing snuggly next to Louis.

He laid the blanket back over the two of us with a chuckle, inquiring, "What are you doing?"

"I was cold," I replied, pulling the blanket up to my neck, "And you're warm. So here I am."

Louis replied with another chuckle, but relaxed his head back into the pillow, right behind mine, as we fell asleep.