Chapter 33 - The Screams All Sound The Same

• Dedicated to McKinley

A/N: Yo errbody! So let's consider this chapter my Christmas present to you since tomorrow is Christmas. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then HAVE A HAPPY WEDNESDAY, HERE IS YOUR WEDNESDAY PRESENT WOOP I need to stop drinking so much hot chocolate

~Grace xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

                                        ~April~

“Harry! I need to stretch my legs!” Heather shouted to Harry from the middle seat of the car we had rented for our British adventures, in front of Louis and I.

We were heading to Chesire from London to go see Harry’s family since he hadn’t gotten to see them in person on his actual birthday. Luckily since Kris had already met them on skype she wasn’t completely nervous, but still a little anxious and jittery about meeting them in person.

The ten of us had been driving for about two hours when Heather started whining. It had lasted about five minutes before Liam pointed out that a little up the highway there was a large hotel with a park beside it, and what looked to be a river running next to it.

Seeing that the park was vacant, Harry parked and we all jumped out to stretch our legs and walk around for a bit. Kris and Harold went to look at a little stage for performers on the other side of the large park, Heather and Niall took off sprinting for a swing set, Liam and Erin started out on a walk around the red brick pathway, and Rikki, Zayn, Louis and I walked slowly by the water.

The sky was gray and cloudy, exactly my favorite kind of weather. the boys had been complaining about the dreary weather they always had in England, but it was my favorite weather all the time. It made the air smell like rain and there was a slight breeze, just enough to flutter the hair around my face. Everything look tinted grayish blue, a color I loved and that reminded me of my favorite place, Minnesota. It felt more like home than Kansas ever did.

The park wasn’t really for kids, although there were swings and some monkey bars near the entrance. But it was mostly made up of neatly cut grass with a thin red brick walkway that weaved in curls through it, with a larger, maybe fifteen foot wide sidewalk with a railing that bordered the river and had a little stone wall that went up to my hip and separated it from the rest of the park. It was shaped like a large square, surrounded on two sides by trees, one side by water, and the other showed the hotel a little farther down the road, but still looming in the foggy sky.

“This is lovely,” I murmured to Louis, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Wait.”

Rikki froze in front of us, grabbing Zayn’s wrist so he stopped with her. Louis and I almost bumped into them as she turned around and looked at us, “This is perfect.”

“Huh?” I asked.

“Stay here!” Rikki took off running back to the car, leaving us confused and worried. she returned a minute later carrying one of her special video cameras we used for making videos, and a big tripod.

“What is all this?” I asked.

“This is the perfect place to film a music video!” Rikki exclaimed excitedly, turning on her camera and setting up to tripod near the river railing so it had a clear view of the little wall with the park behind it.

“Uh, for what song?” I questioned doubtfully.

“I dunno,” She replied, focusing on her camera, “whatever song you want.”

“Hmm-”

“OOH!” Rikki shouted, looking up at me. “It should be a duet with Louis!”

She turned back to her work and I looked up at Louis behind me. His hair was ruffled by the wind and not shoved up in a quiff. It was down and sweeping across his face, just how I liked it; It looked more natural like that. He was dressed in a soft, navy blue, long sleeve shirt and jeans.