Chapter 19 - The One I've Been Waiting For

A/N: I'M SCREECHING

AJSDHJKFSJHKLALIDGKLUADLSKGUAKSDFGFUIDUISALKJSADJBGBDGK

THIS CHAPTER I JUST

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                         ~April~

“She wants fabulous, that is her simple request! All things fabulous, bigger and better and best! She needs something inspiring to help her get along! She needs a little fabulous, is that so wrong?” Louis and I sang loudly together with the TV, getting up and walking over to the door, still singing, after the doorbell rang.

“Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip flops! Where is my pink Prada- LIRIN’S BACK!” I stopped singing once I saw Erin and Liam outside the door, both with huge smiles across their faces.

I let them in, my smile wide and probably creepy-looking.

“Sorry Liam, but I have to steal your date for a moment, LOUIS PAUSE THE TV PLEEEASE!”

I heard to TV’s noise stop and Louis yelled back an, “Okay!” from The Lair. Grabbing Erin’s upper arm (her shoulders were wrapped in Liam’s jacket, as I had guessed they would be) I pulled her upstairs, and she was giggling madly the entire time.

“What happened, I need details, TELL ME EVERYTHING.” I’d never been the kind of person to pry, but let’s be honest, any sane girl would have in my position. Actually, I wasn’t exactly sane, so EVERY girl would have done it, I guess... Yeah. That’s what I got from it.

“It was so cute, Liam’s such a gentleman!” Erin gushed, and I told her to be a little quieter so the boys wouldn’t hear us, but to continue.

“Oh my god, okay, so we went to this play of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,” She explained, “and half way through he did that yawn and put your arm around her shoulders move, it was so cheesy but I loved it, and then when it was over and we were walking to the car he put his jacket around me and kissed my cheek, and you’ll never guess what else!”

My eyes widened in anticipation, “What? What’d he do? Aw, he’s so adorable!”

“HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!” Erin whisper-yelled. “And I said yes!”

I was silent for a moment. Erin watched me, waiting for a reaction.

Which she got.

A second later I was screaming, running down the stairs to The Lair where Liam and Louis were talking, probably doing the same that Erin and I’d been doing; discussing the date.

“LIAM I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!” I yelled, throwing my arms around him. “YOU PICKED A WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND! YOU BETTER NAME YOUR FIRST LIRIN CHILD AFTER ME, AND MAKE ME THEIR GOD PARENT!”

I pulled away, and Liam’s face was bright red.

Erin walked over and placed a kiss on his cheek, making his face turn an even deeper scarlett color. Louis and I both ‘Awwww’d at the couple before the bell rang again.

That same routine repeated for every couple that returned home. Even the asking to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I was slightly surprised that the guys all asked their dates to be their girlfriend’s. I mean, I knew that at some point they would, but I was anticipating it would be a bit later.

But, of course, everyone said yes. Even Rikki. I was extremely proud of her for seeing how much Zayn liked her, and realizing she liked him the same, and trusting him enough to say yes.