Chapter 22 - Nerdy Nerds

A/N: Yo everybody! :) What's up?

So, sorry I haven't been updating as much as I thought I would. I keep getting sidetracked by baseball games, or cleaning my room (and most recently, getting the flu).

But anyway, I JUST FINISHED PLANNING OUT THE REST OF THIS STORY! :D And just so you know, there is a TON left, so hold onto your seat, because this ride has a few more loopty loops in store for you :P

Oh, random sidenote, I just got my ears pierced... so yeah. WOO! :P

IN THE COMMENTS BELOW, TELL ME A SILLY STORY OF HOW YOU ONCE INJURED YOURSELF TO GET NEXT CHAPTER'S DEDICATION :P

~Grace xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                   ~April~

“I hope you guys realize that I will never fully forgive you for forcing me to buy high heels.” I commented as we walked out of a prom shoe store, Zayn carrying my new tan peep-toe stilettos that covered my foot up to the ankle but had random geometrical shapes cut out of them.

“Oh, we know.” Harry sighed, wrapping an elbow around mine.

“So, where to next?” I asked. We’d stopped at another store on our way to getting shoes, and the guys made me get a few dressy shirts and two skirts, so I hoped that all the shopping was over with.

“Well, we have some time to kill.” Liam replied, checking the time on his phone, and turning to me. “It’s only 5:30 and we’re not supposed to have you home until 7.”

“Wait.” Zayn said from my left, before summoning the boys to gather in a small huddle. He gave me a look saying to not listen, so I stepped away, examining the speckled floor of the mall.

“I saw this store on our way to Vanity...”

“Kris told me she really likes...”

“We should...”

I caught a few whisps of what they were saying, but couldn’t figure out what they were discussing. A few moments later, though, they pulled away, smiling widely at me.

Niall threw an arm around my shoulder, and the boys started leading us in the opposite direction of where we were going.

“You’ve been a pretty good sport today considering what we put you through...” Zayn trailed off.

“So we’re going to reward you!” Harry exclaimed excitedly.

“With what?” I asked, confused. However, just after I’d spoken, we stopped, right in front of a store.

My eyes widened, and the boys laughed at my expression.

In front of us, was a TOMS store.

Now, TOMS were like the carrot thing with me. I didn’t like them because Louis liked them, and actually, I liked them before One Direction was even a thing. So hmph.

“Kris told me you need some new TOMS because yours are getting old.” Harry said, grinning over at me.

“So pick a few pairs out.” Liam smiled. “We know you want to.”

I nodded frantically, before plunging through the glass doors as they followed behind, laughing.

First I got a pair of black original TOMS like my old ones were; plus, black goes with everything. Then I tried on a red pair and a navy blue pair, asking the boys which they liked more. They exchanged glances, before turning back to me in sync, saying, “Both.”