Chapter 24 - Shopping Buddies

A/N: I know it's a short chapter, it's a bit of a filler with a teensy bit of Lapril fluff :P

The winner of the dedication is... BearAndBee! :D I met two of my best friends on here, too :)

Enjoy le chappie ;)

~Grace xx

------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           ~April~

“Do you guys care what we listen to?” I called back to my friends from the driver’s seat of my car, Louis beside me. We’d decided to head to Lawrence for some groceries since the additional 5 teenage boys living with us had lowered our thought to be unlimited stock of food.

“Nope!”

I reached up to the CD case attached to my sun visor, plucking out a CD and popping it into the player.

“What is it?” Louis asked.

“You’ll see.” I replied with a smirk, clicking so it went to the 9th track.

The sound of a guitar being strummed exploded from the car speakers, and I glance back at all my friends in the backseat. The girls’ heads snapped up to look at me in the rear view mirror with huge grins. The boys didn’t seem to register what the song was, although I noticed they started to get confused expressions.

“Lately I found myself thinking!” I sang along loudly to Liam’s voice. “Been dreaming about you a lot! And up in my head I’m your boyfriend! But that’s one thing you’ve already got.” I looked over at Louis who was watching me with a huge smile, trying to hold back laughter. Once again shifting my gaze to the others boys in the backseat, their eyes were huge, and staring right back at me.

“He drives to school every morning!” I went on singing proudly. “While I walk alone in the rain! He’d kill me without any warning, if he took a look in my brain!”

“WOULD HE SAY HE’S IN L-O-V-E, WELL IF IT WAS ME, THEN I WOULD, I WOULD!” The other girls joined in with me, belting out the lyrics loudly. “WOULD HE HOLD YOU WHEN YOU’RE FEELING LOW? BABY YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD, I WOULD!”

The girls and I continued jamming, taking turns singing, the boys laughing at us the entire time. When the song was over, everyone cheered.

“TRACK 2!” Erin shouted, making me laugh as I switched the song.

Just as I was about to start singing the lyrics as I assumed the girls were too, Zayn’s voice from the far back seat floated to our ears.

“Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like! We can go out any day, any night!” Zayn sang along with his own voice, but louder than the CD. “Baby I’ll take you there, take you there! Baby I’ll take you there, yeah!”

“Oh tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on! You can get, get anything that you want! Baby just shout it out, shout it out! Baby just shout it out, yeah!” As Harry sang at his part, the girls and I started shrieking, realizing what was going on.

“And if you! You want me too!” Liam belted. “Let’s make a move!”

“Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we-”

“TO-O-OUCH! YOU GET THIS KINDA RU--U-SH! BABY SAY YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! YEAH, YEAH YEAH!” The boys all sang together.

“IF YOU DON’T WANNA TAKE IT SLOW!” The girls and I joined in, so we were all singing together. “AND YOU JUST WANNA TAKE ME HOME! BABY SAY YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! YEAH, YEAH, AND LET ME KISS YOU!”