Chapter 10 - Russia: The Pancake Country

A/N: Guys, I'm really sorry about the late update. But, my computer still won't let me get on Wattpad. I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you.

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends, Hannah (@hannahatwell_11) for three reasons: 1- Her stories are amazing and you should read them. 2- She's one of the most amazing people I've ever met. 3- We both love fishsticks. XD

I LOVE YOU ALL, OKAY, VERY MUCH! (Btw, I love this chapter so much xD)

~Grace xx

----------------------------------------------------

~April~

After my talk with Louis I felt incredibly better. Something about him just gives me hope that I'll be okay.

I strapped on a smile as we entered the house through the back door, and headed back to my room where we found the boys inspecting the posters.

"Find anything interesting?" I asked, startling them.

"Oh, we were just looking," Niall said awkwardly, his cheeks blushing.

Shaking my head with a grin, I plopped down on the bed that no one was occupying, Louis next to me.

Everyone had taken seats around the room, and we were surrounded by a brief awkward silence before I broke it saying, "I'm gonna take a quick shower, I'll be right back."

They all nodded, and I stood up, walking to the bathroom and shutting the door behind myself after yelling to my parents that I was in the shower.

After I checked that there were towels hung up and I had shampoo, I pulled off my shirt and pants, about to undress completely. But then I looked at myself in the mirror.

You're so ugly, I thought, no one will ever want you.

But there was one specific thought that haunted me as I stepped under the hot water, as it began to scald my pale skin.

Louis will never want you.

:~:~:

"Hey," I said as I walked into my room, my wet hair soaking through the shirt of my brothers that I had stolen; I always preferred wearing guy shirts when I slept.

Before sitting down, I stopped just inside my door. "It's getting late, why don't I just blow up some air mattresses so we can sleep here?"

"I'm alright with that," Kris said, and the boys nodded their heads along with the girls.

"Cool!" I said.

Soon we had five air beds blown up, and had relocated to the living room, since mom and dad had already gone to bed considering how late it had gotten.

We then picked sleeping arrangements.

"I'll share a bed with Rikki," Heather said, throwing an arm around her pajama clad friend. (I had a pair of each of the girls PJs in my closet, as they had spent many nights with me, and stolen some of Mike's t shirts and sweatpants for the guys.)

"I GET KRIS!" Erin laughed, raising her hand with a goofy smile.

When Niall had chosen Liam, the girls and I practically swooned, saying, "AWWW! NIAM!" making them both chuckle.

I saw Harry give Louis a mischievous glance while the curly headed boy said, "Dibs on Zayn!"

There was a moment of silence, followed by Louis and I whipping our heads around to face each other, saying in sync, "You can take the bed."