Chapter 11 - Video Diary Week 131

A/N: I'm posting this from my phone, and typing under a table because I'm at late Easter lunch with my family. It's very awkward. Very.

My cousin'a voice is really low, oh my god xD

Happy Easter is you celebrate it. Happy Sunday if ya don't :P

~Grace xx

---------------------------------------------

~April~

Once we had arrived home and hauled in our clothes, it was already lunch time.

"Whaddayou guys wanna eat?" Erin asked.

"Do you have chicken fries and little circular hashbrowns?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Heather said, "Is that okay with everyone?"

We all agreed on the simple dinner, Erin and Heather heading upstairs to put it in the oven, while the rest of us remained in The Lair.

I immediately grabbed my laptop from its carrying bag that I had brought with me from my house, and turned it on before logging into Tumblr. It had been almost three days since I last had scrolled through my dashboard; pretty sure that was a new record. Tumblr is da bomb dot com, am I right? You know I'm right.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Louis asked, laying down next to me on the floor, stomach to the ground like I was.

"Tumblr." I answered, reading a post about Destiel and Supernatural. I ship Destiel so much, it hurts.

"Oooh, am I on there?" He asked happily, turning the screen so it would face both of us.

"Are you kidding?" I replied, "You guys are all over this website!"

Scrolling down further, I found a gif post of Louis from the Video Diary days. Oh, how I miss those diaries.

Wait.

wAIT JUST ONE MINUTE.

"Boys!" I said suddenly, jumping up from the ground, "You're making another video diary!"

"We are?" Zayn asked, but I couldn't answer, as I was zooming up to Heather's room. I returned with her purple camcorder in hand, and dragged the boys to her stairs, setting them so Liam sat in the back, Zayn and Niall were in the middle, and Louis and Harry were in the front.

"Okay, so you guys are gonna be idiots, I'm gonna videotape it, post it on YouTube, and then the entire fandom will flip out and love you guys even more, although I'm not sure that's even possible, because we miss those videos like we would miss breathing if we were about to drown."

They all nodded in understanding, chuckling at my explanation, and I sat down so I could hold the camera where it would be level with them, and pressed a button to start recording.

"Alright, boys, Video Diary Week..." I paused, quickly counting the weeks since they were put together, then continued, "Week 131."

They each flashed me an impressed glance, before Niall began with his famous announcer voice, "We're One Direction, and this is our video diary, week 131."

Usually they would do a recap of the previous week, but instead Liam said, "We have been informed by a friend that you guys love these diaries, and miss them, so we've decided to make a new one!"

I coughed, not so subtly, and he added, "Well, we've been forced to, but not against our will!"

As they continued, I could practically feel them turning back into the much younger, and slightly more childish boys they were three years ago.