Chapter 30 - It'll All Be Okay

A/N: AGAIN, I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT I'M STILL GETTING BACK INTO MY WRITING GROOVE :)

BE EXPECTING SOME WILD ADVENTURES WITH APRIL AND HER BUDDIES :P

~Grace xx

---------------------------

                                                                  ~April~

“Jim, please!” I heard Louis whisper from inside the bathroom. Once he’d rushed out of Heather’s room and another door slammed, I went to see what he was doing, but only heard him talking in a hushed voice on a phone. “Look, it’s really important to me. I know it sounds stupid and silly, but I need to.”

I heard mumbling from the other side of the phone and bit my lip hard, afraid Louis would get in trouble because of me. I mentally hit myself, wishing I could’ve stayed strong and acted like I didn’t care. I was so fucking stupid!

“Please Jim, I’d owe you one! If you knew all the details, you’d let me do this… I just can’t explain it right now… yes, it really would mean loads to me…”

There was a pause as the person named ‘Jim’ replied, and I sucked in my breath.

“Really?” I heard Louis say, a smile in his voice. “You’re not kidding? You can?... Oh god, thank you so so much Jim! This means the entire world to me, I won’t forget this!” He chuckled, making me breathe out and a smile edge onto my lips.

Louis said goodbye, and I rushed back into Heather’s room, acting like I had been packing. Soon Louis was pushing the door open with a huge smile on his face.

“What’s got you so excited?” I asked, fighting a smirk.

“I just talked to Jim,” Louis explained, nearly bouncing as he walked towards me, “And he said you and the girls can come with us to England!”

My mind went blank. Louis’ words ran through one ear and right out the other.

“Wuh?” I asked dizzily.

“They booked plane tickets for all ten of us so you can come along!”

My eyes widened instinctively, realizing what he was saying.

“You… got plane tickets… for all of us… to England?” I said slowly.

“Yeah!” My boyfriend exclaimed with a huge smile, wrapping his arms fondly around my waist.

Thoughts dashed through my head this way and that, wondering exactly how in hell he managed to work that out.

“But…” I trailed off. “Oh shit.”

“What?” He inquired, his smile faltering.

“Do you think our parents will let us?”

Louis’ face dropped into a terrified expression, whispering, “Fuck.”

“Uhhh GIRLS!” I yelled, breaking away from Louis.

“YEAH?”

“WHAT IS IT?”

“HUH?”

“YES APRIL, MY LOVE?” I chuckled at Kris’ reply.

“GET DRESSED!” I shouted down the stairs, then looked behind me at Louis with a smirk. “WE’RE GETTING PERMISSION TO GO TO ENGLAND!”

                                                               :~:~:

“Do you really think they’ll let us?” I asked Louis beside me nervously, getting on the highway and heading towards my house. We’d rounded the girls up and explained to them the change of plans, then dropped them at their houses to talk to their parents in person. Except for Heather, who stayed back with the other boys to pack some more and call her folks.

“Well I’ve met your parents and they seem like they’ll be okay after a little convincing. I bet the other girls’ parents will let them come, too! Just think positively!”

“Yeah I guess…”

“C’mon April,” Louis replied softly, grabbing my hand that was sitting on the center console. “It’ll be fine. It’ll all work out just like I said. I promise.”

The remainder of our ride was mostly silent, Louis understanding that I needed a bit of time to get my mind in order. The skies were still gray and cloudy from all the rain the day before, which did a lot to help calm me down. So did Louis’ warm fingers squeezing mine reassuringly every few minutes.

I pulled into my driveway, parking and taking the keys from my car, but not getting out.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah…” I breathed out, turning my head to look at Louis’ encouraging gaze. “Let’s do this.”

----------------------

A/N: OKAY FIRST OFF, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE INDEPENDENT AUTHOR'S NOTE I POSTED RIGHT BEFORE THIS CHAPTER, THEN PLEASE GO READ IT!!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!!

This chapter is dedicated to DanceYourHeartOutxx :) Thanks for the great advice!