2

And if you were my little girl

I'd do whatever I could do

I'd run away and hide with you

--

Today was a fuck off day, sit around, do nothing, order some food. Of course, JJ suggested it since he was so exhausted from the trip. After he got home yesterday, he told me that he slept from noon all the way until eight in the evening. That shit is crazy.

"Food?" I asked, scrolling through all the available restaurants around my apartment. He only shrugged and sighed, turning around so his head was hanging off the side of the couch. Jack pulled out his phone, clicked a few buttons then put it on speaker.

"Johnson, my man!" Sammys voice rang. "Whatcha need? We've been stuck at the studio for a while." He sighed. Jack only chuckled.

"Al and I are bored and stuck on food. What's good?"

"Oh shit man. Am I on speaker? HI ALESSANDRA!" He yelled. Immediately i got the image of an overly excited Sammy yelling into the phone. That made me laugh.

"Hi Sammy. We need food." I put my head back into my very sexual conversation with Nathan.

babygirl, I need you here.

aw poor daddy. I can come visit you tonight ;)

but I need you right now. I need your body, your moans in my ear. I want that fine ass grinding against me, lil mama I need you.

guess you're getting a little worked up, huh? well I'll make sure to fix that soon, daddy.

I looked up and saw Jack getting off the couch. "Come on. We're gunna go meet up with Sammy." A long groan filled my lips as I pushed myself up. "You have ten minutes to get ready. I'll time you. Go!"

Quickly, I sprinted upstairs and into my room. My Levi jeans fit snug in my legs and a tour merch crew neck of Nates rested over my torso.  I threw my hair into a messy bun, then added sunglasses and a strip of gum onto my tongue.

"Seven minutes." Jack said, handing me my black crocs. I rolled my eyes and slipped them on.

He drove us in his jeep, the top down and the doors off. His radio blasted Eminem as we cruised towards the center of LA.

Then we arrived in the parking lot. Outside was Sammy and Nate, both smoking. Based on how Nate was leaning back and had his eyes closed, he was high off his ass. JJ and I got out and walked over to them.

"Sammy Wilk!" Sammy stood and gave JJ a hug. Nate cracked his eyes open and looked at the two without interest. Then he met my gaze. My stomach fluttered, thinking about earlier, then my cheeks flushed. I held my hand up and gave him a small smile along with a wave.

He stood up and joined the group, towering over us. His height was something he loved to use against me, it was so hot. Nate was hot in general. Even in sweatpants and his hair a mess.

JJ and Sam lead the way inside but when I moved to follow, Nate grabbed my waist and pulled me back, until I was facing him.

"Hi daddy, I've been thinking about you and those texts you sent me. I told you I'd be here to take care of you." My fingers fiddled with the strings on his hoodie while I bit my lip, looking into his eyes.

He closed his eyes and held onto me tighter. "Meet me in the bathroom. ten minutes." Always sneaky, that's my specialty. Nate nodded and let go of me. I cracked a smile and strolled inside, swaying my hips a little more on purpose.

Five minutes into all of us hanging out, Nate excused himself for a phone call. When he walked by me, he shot me a wink. I waited a few more minutes before getting up and wandering around the big studio. Well I made it look that way, but really, it was the bathroom that we escaped to.

"Two days in a row, being bad in a bathroom. So naughty." He growled. My teeth grabbed my lip as I approached. He took me in his arms and kissed me, bringing me close so his boner was pressed against my hips. My hands instantly dipped below his sweatpants. His moan filled my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Ah, ah, ah, gotta be quiet." Nate nodded as my fingers pushed down the material covering him. I got onto my knees and began my work. Every time I looked up at him, he had his head thrown back and he was panting, trying not to moan. It was hot watching him struggle to keep himself intact.

He tensed and his mouth fell open. His hand grabbed at my hair as he released, his breathing was erratic. "I really missed you." He gasped. I smiled and wiped my mouth, swallowing his seed. In the mirror, my hands fixed my hair and I turned back to where Nate was watching me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I mumbled, with a smile for reassurance. He chuckled and stepped to me, cupping my face in his hands and placing a kiss on my lips.