T.A.M.L. Chapter 19: Forbidden Love

Sorry guyz, I think I updated too long. Too much Assignments, not enough time!! >_< Plus the PT day is coming, gotta prepare for it!! T^T I can't even sleep

~~~~~~~~

"Forbidden Love"

*Narrator*

In a very dark and scary place, Kyllaku was talking to someone. A very unpleasant aura was surrounding the place, it's so scary. 

"Yes? Sis said you called for me. Is there something you want??"

"Kira, is there something you want to tell me before you go to school?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"I heard directly from your sister and you uncle as well that you have been so soft lately. You are not focusing in missions that are assigned to you. Your mind is not present when your sister is lecturing you. If you keep on continuing this, then I have no choice but to hurt your friend. Isn't he the one who's making you weak?"

"No, he's not! I just have some problems from school!"

"I'm warning you Kira, if you do this one more time then I shall be the one hurting your most treasured one, or should I say your dream girl?" Kyllaku seems to be shocked when he heard this.

"H-How did you know about her?"

"I'm always watching you, Kira. I'm observing you if you're going soft and what's the cause of it. Every move you make, I can see it. Is that girl the person making you soft?"

"N-No--"

"If she is, then I will crush her, I will make her suffer until she has no voice to scream with"

"NO!"

"KIRA! You must know that we will be the one who's gonna decide who's going to be your future bride. And it will definitely not be her" Kyllaku got scared that he felt that his feet are nailed on the ground.

"Please..." Kyllaku whispered. "Don't hurt her. I'll kill plenty of people, as much as you want. I will do anything. Just don't hurt her" His voice became weaker, he is trembling with fear

"Indeed, you have grown weaker because of that girl. Assassins are NOT suppose to act like that. Listen up! from now on you're going to avoid her, or else you know what will happen to her."

"Yes, father"

Next Day...

Even though his father warned him, Kyllaku still wants to see Elliasse. He continued being friends with Zen and Elliasse.

'I will do whatever it takes to protect her. Even if it means turning my back on my family!' Those words are the only thing that runs in his head whenever he remember what his father said.

Elliasse's POINT OF VIEW

It sure is peaceful today, since the teachers are not here because they're so busy with the second years, and Kyllaku and Zen are somewhere else where... I don't know where they are. I think they're are being scolded because of getting in a fight. Those idiots are really NOT gonna learn their lesson, they will keep on doing it as long as they live.

I decided to walk around the campus, it will be alright for me now since I know all the buildings now.

When I passed by a building, I heard some shouting behind it. When I walk towards the back of the building, I saw Hana's back (I already know how her back looks like). When I was about to greet her, I saw a man about her age. They're arguing about something, *Heavy Breathing* don't tell me upperclass Hana already has a boyfriend?! Awww... and I was about to dress up as a boy and try to court her.