Chapter 12: Welcome Party

I was in my room looking for something to wear to the welcome party for me tonight. Hoppo had told me that it was casual, but I had no idea what to wear or the whereabouts. Jesse was patiently waiting for me, having gotten ready ages ago.

"Emilee, are you ready?" I sighed.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Want some help?" Jesse offered

"Yes please!" Jesse came into my room. I was sitting in my green bathrobe on my bed. there was clothes scattered everywhere, and Jesse gasped when he saw the mess. he was wearing board shorts and a FML tee.

"Where is the party Jesse?" I asked him. the party was at 4 and it was 3:30.

"Tama beach." he told me then clamped his hand over his mouth.

"It's ok. I'll pretend to be surprised!" we both laughed and I shooed Jesse away now that I knew the whereabouts of the party. I pulled on my favourite red Seafolly bikini, some denim shorts and a baggy tee shirt of Jesses that I found on the floor. I grabbed my purse, and left the room, not bothering with makeup. Jesse smiled when he saw me.

"I like your top- where did you get it?" he smirked. I blushed red.

"The floor!" we both laughed and headed out to the beach. we climbed into my car, and because I didn't know where I was going, Jesse drove. we arrived and went over to the set up picnic. A few other guys who weren't included on Hoppos list were there like Whippet, Matt Dee, and Bisho. Everybody else who was invited was already there, and I realised we were probably late. Maxi approached us holding three beers.

"Hey guys. here are the drinks." Jesse gladly took his but I refused.

"Sorry maxi. I don't drink." they both looked at me like I was nuts. I gulped and decided to tell them why.

"Mum died of..." I sniffled, determined not to cry. Maxi put his arm around me.

"It's ok Nala. we understand." I nodded and then maxi jumped on my back. I yelped.

"Maxi!!" I yelled as I felt cold liquid down my back. I ran after him furiously, but I was stopped by Deano and Whippet.

"Hey Nala!" they greeted me.

"Yello." I greeted them. they snickered and I put my hands on my hips.

"Is that Jesses shirt?" they laughed and I blushed.

"Yes. it was on my floor." I knew as soon as that came out of my mouth, I had said the wrong thing. they burst out into a fit of laughter.

"HEY EVERBODY! JESSE AND NALA ARE GETTING IT OOOONNNN!" yelled out whippet whilst pelvis thrusting. I looked around for dad, and saw his face go purple. but as soon as he saw my face, he regained his temper. Jesse ran over to me panting.

"Take the shirt off!" I agreed with him and whipped it off fast. but that left me in my red bikini. Maxi came up to me with a tank top and I pulled it on. we all collapsed, happy we had been saved from total embarrassment. But that wasn't all. the cameras for the show were here and they got every little bit of the idiocy that is Whippet and Deano. I groaned and Jesse hugged me.

"Don't worry- it'll go away once your not the newbie." he reassures me. Maxi agreed with Jesse.

"He's right, it's hard for all the new trainees." other than that part of the night, the party was fun. we danced and sung until we knew we were too loud and went to a club instead. all the guys were drunk, and at the end of the night, I got stuck driving Maxi, dad, Jesse, Whippet, Deano and Reidy home in my 7 seater car. Fun.

...........

SORRY THIS WAS SOOO BAD! I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND NEED IDEAS.

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE!!!!