Chapter 43: Forgiveness

Jesse slung me over his shoulder and I giggled.

“Jesse, where are you taking me?” I asked. I felt him smile, and then he put me in the car. He climbed in and started the ignition.

“It’s surprise for my beautiful girlfriend.” He said. He gripped my hand tightly. “I can’t tell you how sorry I am for how I behaved Em.” I kissed his lips gently.

“Its fine Jesse, I am sorry too, but we have to put the past behind us.” I told him. Jesse nodded and started to drive. He drove past Bronte beach and towards Maroubra. I watched him carefully, looking for signs that he was still angry at me. But he was smiling, and happily humming to the radio. Everything was ok, and that was good. Jesse did a U-turn and then pulled up at a house. It was a little white house, made out of weather-board and was a bit grubby. There was a motorcycle parked outside and a surfboard rack stacked with heaps of boards. Towels were strewn on the veranda rails and there was a large patch of grass out the front. Jesse and I got out of the car, and he took my hand walked me up to the front door. He pulled out a key and handed it to me.

“How would you like to do the honours?” He grinned and handed me the key. My heart hammered. I unlocked the front door. Inside, was beautifully decorated. You walked into a living room and kitchen, and then down a hall were 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and laundry. I walked around, looking at the paint, carpet and furniture. I grabbed Jesse by the scruff of his shirt and pushed him onto the couch. He grinned and I began to kiss him. He ran his hands through my hair and I traced his tattoos like he loved. I wrapped my legs around his waist and Jesse picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

--------------

I got up from the couch at Jesse and I’s new house on the beach, and went to make myself some food. Jesse and I were watching the new Bondi Rescue episode, where there is a critical resus, and some jokes.

“Where you going?” He asked innocently. I knew he wanted more of what we did earlier this afternoon after the big Bondi Bather opening, but I was not going to allow it.

“Food. I’m hungry.” Jesse followed me into the kitchen and I pulled out some two minute noodles. Jesse wrapped his arms around my waist whilst I waited for the kettle to boil.

“I used to live on those until you came.” He said grinning. I smiled and kissed the side of his head.

“Well, you know what they say.” I said. Jesse looked at me confused.

“What do they say?” He asked. I face-palmed myself.

“Don’t worry babe.” I said. He grinned and I poured the water into the noodles. We waited for them to cook, and then sat back down in the living room to eat them. Harries was talking to some girls outside the tower when a man came up to him and told him about his missing child. Then one of the girls put her hand up and waved it in front of the man’s face.

“Dad, I’m right here!” she said frustrated. Harries pissed himself laughing. Jesse and I laughed.

“Idiot.” Jesse mumbled. I laughed just as my phone rang, notifying me of a new text.

Hey nals, like ur new house?

      Yeh its great! –Nals

Good, because we had to shut up about it for ages! J

I laughed at Maxi, and Jesse leant over and began to read the messages. He laughed at his hopeless best friend.

Anyway, how was the kettle I bought you? –Maxi

Haha, funny you should say that,  we just used it for noodles. J

Is Kid treating u ok?

 Course he is!

HA-HA! J

 U treating Kara ok?

Hells yeh, loved her bathers in the performance.

        Gross Maxi.

Anyway, did u hear that Bacon got a girl?

:O What? Didn’t he vow last summer he was done with girls?

Yeh he did, but he insists this one is the one.

Course he does. What’s her name?

Emma Meredith.

  Nice name.

Yeh well, Kars and I are meeting them at

Bondi Junction tomoz, u and Kid wanna come?

   Sure, what time?

1:30pm

  We’ll be there! Cya   Maxi xx

Oo I got kisses! ILY!

I rolled my eyes.

“Jesse, you wanna go to Westfield tomorrow and meet Bacon’s new girl Emma with Kara and Maxi?” I asked Jesse who had changed the channel and was watching Elementary.

“Sure, why not?” he said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Cool, I’m going to bed now.” I got up to go and brush my teeth.

“Not without me you’re not!” Jesse grinned cheekily. He picked me up again and ran towards our room.

SOZ ITS SHORT, BEEN BUSY. 

HOLY SHIT! 6000 READS?????!!!! WTF I LOVE ALL U GUYS! XX