Chapter 7: New Traineeship

The next day, Jesse and I were up early to begin our mischief. I dressed and wa happy because I had a dream free night and then poured breakfast.

"Morning!" Jesse came into the kitchen and smiled, pouring himself breakfast as well.

"Hey Jesse." I greeted him. we ate in silence and after, Jesse began to do the washing up.

"Alright, you have to call your dad now." he told me excited for the awesome prank we were going to pull on my dad and the Team leader at Bondi , Hoppo. I pulled out my phone and dialed dads number. it rung for a bit before a sleepy sounding father answered it. I think it was his day off.

"Herro?" he answered groggily

"Hey dad it's Emilee!"

"Emmmm, you know better than not to call this early." he groaned at me. I put the phone on speaker so Jesse could hear.

"Yeh sorry but I have news."

"What news?" dad asked me

"I have a boyfriend!" I told him chirpingly.

"Who?" he growled

"Hoppo!" then I hung up. Jesse burst out laughing and I giggled. We left the apartment and put our ears up against Dads front door. We heard him throw something.

"Shit!" we laughed and ran away down the stairs before we got in the way of Hurricane Rod. we ran down to the car and I switched on the ignition and Jesse and I drove the quick drive to Bondi.

when we arrived, we ran to the tower and took cover behind a few chairs. Mouse and Taco looked at us perplexed.

"Its hurricane kerrbox." Jesse laughed. They exchanged looks and hid as well. we heard Hoppo on the phone and Dad stomping up the staircase. Jesse and I exchanged looks and tried not to laugh.

"HOPPO!" dad bellowed. Hoppo came out curious and confused and I let out a giggle which caused both to turn our way. Crap.

later

"that was completely out of line Emilee." dad and Hoppo scolded me. i hung my head and frowned.

"all the equipment your father threw costs alot of money and you need to pay for it." Hoppo told me. I let them tell me off and whilst the did i nodded and told them i understood. I also came up with an idea to get the money i needed to pay to Hoppo.

"Hoppo, i need a job." he sat next to me after the talk.

"i know. so Kerrbox and I have figured out that you can do a traineeship here if Jesse and Maxi agree to train you." i nodded excited and ran out to Maxi and Jesse who were laughing at a joke.

"guys you need train me!" they looked at me.

"why?" asked maxi

"because i am the new trainee."