Chapter 23 (shocking news)

Beth P.O.V

“you have to trust me Beth, let me release you from this pain!” he said as he soften his tone.

“you only have five minute to explain” I said ignoring his suggestion, I could bare this pain it’s nothing compared to my period pain.

“listen, alic contacted me two days ago I don’t know how he found me and how he knew that I am with Liam, but he said to bring you in exchange of giving my mom” he said.

“what?!!!” I interrupted “this is worse than what I imagined” I said as my first conclusion is that he brought me to some unreliable hospital or something like that.

“I am sorry, he promised he wouldn’t hurt you” he said

“and you believe him?!!!, he killed so many incent people and you think he would spare me?!!” I said raged by his stupidity.

“Yeah I do because the one he wants is not you, he wants Liam also he is fascinated by the fact you have tumor and want to cure you”

“you told him about my tumor, seriously Kyle what’s wrong with you? And you want to give Liam to him?!!”

“of course no, I told him we were separated and we are in our way to take you back to your home then he said to bring you and he will give me my mother, I told him if Liam contacted me I would tell him but I didn’t” he said desperate for me to understand, if I gave myself to him he would forget about Liam for a while and he would be save, beside I am dead anyway why would I run for a life I will never have, and I would help Kyle to get his mother too, my life would not be a waste, a horrible clicking sound and pain snatched me from my thought, Kyle was at my side and my shoulder was back to it place with a throbbing pain but much better.

“I will help you only in one condition, I want Liam out of this matter don’t let him come here” I pleaded to him.

“fine and I promise that alic won’t hurt you” Kyle said and smiled warmly, in any other situation I wouldn’t agree to this, but there is something about Kyle that make me comfortable I can’t ever see him as a bad guy.

“is Aiden ok?” I asked.

“he is my friend I wouldn’t hurt him, I sent him away to save his life” he said and I was relieved to hear that.

Liam P.O.V

“our passports are ready” will said  as he entered, he threw the my passport at me.

“come on will you still mad at me, I said I am sorry” I said looking at my passport.

“who said I am mad or anything?!!” he replied.

“so why did you change my name on the passport ?, and you put Nicky it’s like a prostitute name” I said as I turned the passport to show him.

“it’s not me who chose it” he said as walked to his small back bag and started to pack his things.

I was about to response when my phone rang “hello”

“hi, listen you should not come to Germany” Aiden said his voice was hoarse like he has been beaten.

“what’s going on? Is Beth is alright ?where is Kyle?” I said anxious.

“Kyle turned Elizabeth to alic” I was shocked and felt raged but tears streamed on my face as I remembered my girlfriend and how brutally she was killed and if that happened to Beth I would literally would die, now I realized how Beth is important to me, I barely was breathing, William was at my side when he noticed me , he was screaming and saying things to calm me but I couldn’t hear him, all I was thinking is Beth going to die, and I was hysterical.

“I am going to kill Kyle and alic and burn them” I said outrages, I trusted Kyle and he stabbed me in the back I will make sure he will go through hell as long as I am alive.