Good Morning

The next morning I woke up in Papyrus' bed, next to him. Frisk and Chara had agreed to share Sans' room. I was about to get out of bed when I felt something holding me down. I noticed Papyrus' arms around my waist. Aww that's adorable. He was fast asleep so, I just continued laying next to him. I heard a soft groan, as his arms wrapped around me even tighter. It was cute, really it was, but I was starting to lose room to breathe. I heard a creek at the door, then I saw a small child wander in front of me. "Mettaton?"

"Yes?"

"What'cha doing?" Frisk asked curiously.

"Just...laying here." I said awkwardly. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Well, Chara and I are getting pretty hungry." Frisk said, awkwardly twiddling their fingers.

"Oh of course. Alright, you two go get ready, and I'll take you out somewhere to eat." Frisk smiled as I said this.

"Alright!" They smiled and ripped out of the room. I giggled. Kids are just too cute. I heard another groan from Papyrus. I was able to turn around and face him, though he was still wrapped tightly around me. I kissed his eyelid and whispered to him.

"Babe, it's time to wake up." Nothing. "Babe." I said sweetly. Plan B. His face is ticklish, so I did the only thing I could. I planted little kisses all over his face. I saw him squirm a few times. I kissed him even faster until he woke up from giggling so much. "Mission accomplished." I said playfully, planting one last kiss on his cheek.

"Okay, sweetheart," he said jokingly, "why are you waking me up?" He said in his sexy morning voice.

"The kids are hungry. Get dressed, I want us to all go out for breakfast. My treat." I kissed the tip of his nose and removed his arms from my waist so I could get out of bed. I got up, as our hands trailed apart. Papyrus extended his arm dramatically.

"Come back for me, my love." He said in a fake, strained voice. I grabbed his extended hand.

"And people say I'm a drama queen." I chuckled as I pulled him away from the bed. I pulled him again, a bit too hard. It got him out of bed, but I broke his fall to the floor. There was only one appropriate response to this. "Why hello there, gorgeous." I flirted then bit my lip.

"Nyeh?!" Was all Papyrus could muster as his face became consumed by a blush. He awkwardly tried to shuffle off. I chuckled as I stood up.

"You're just too adorable, Papy." I giggled. "Now get dressed." I smiled as I left the room.

"Mettaton! Are you ready yet?" Frisk asked anxiously.

"Almost, sweetie. Papyrus just needs to get dressed real quick." I smiled at the small kid.

"Tell him to hurry up! I'm hungry!" Chara complained.

"Of course, dear." I chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry that it's so short, I just wanted to have that cute, little, fluffy moment. Hope you enjoyed it. See you in the next update, my lovelies.

~Hayley)