Kids!

(A/N Candara does not belong to me. She is the OC of Buttercuppie6 that I added after she won a contest. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

"Who are you?" The paler child asked somewhat rudely.

"I'm Mettaton. I'm helping Papyrus, who'll be watching you two. Who might you be?" Mettaton responded to the child.

"I'm Chara!" They said proudly. "And this is Frisk!" They said pointing to their friend.

"Are you sure it's not a problem?" The receptionist said to me.

"Nonsense! I, the Great Papyrus, can handle it!"

"Great." She smiled.

"Okay, Candara, you can come out now." I turned to see a child with short, black hair. Her outfit was covered by a long, grey sweater.

"That's our friend, Candara." Frisk said to Mettaton. "She's really nice." The little girl ran over to Frisk and Chara.

"We'll be by to pick her up later this evening. This is your address, correct?" She said, pointing to something on her clipboard.

"Yup!" I responded.

"Great! We'll pick up Candara around 9 O'clock tonight."

"The others?" Mettaton asked.

"They'll stay with you over the holidays."

"Perfect. Mettaton, can you go get them in the car?" I asked Mettaton.

"Of course, darling." He gave me a peck on the cheek and lead the kids out.

"Thanks, again." I smiled at the receptionist.

"No problem." She smiled back. I walked out the doors and saw Mettaton getting the kids settled. He'd be a magnificent father one day. Hopefully, I'll be too. We could get married, start a family, and be the best dads in the world. I smiled at the thought. Oh, get a hold of yourself, Papyrus! I mentally scolded my self and headed over to the car.

"Kids all buckled." Mettaton said, proudly.

"Wonderful!" I kissed Mettaton's cheek and he started blushing madly. We both got in the car and started driving.

"So, what should we do?" Mettaton asked.

"Hmm...maybe we could all see a movie?" I suggested.

"Yeah!" I heard one of the kids yell.

"Well, sounds like the kids agree." Mettaton chuckled.

We drove to a near by theater and got out of the car. "What movie shall we see?" I asked.

"Well, I heard they're playing some old Disney movies." Mettaton said.

"Oooh I love those movies! Especially all the princesses, the handsome princes, and the funny sidekicks-" The child in the blue sweater said. I need to learn their names.

"Gah! Nooooo!" The child in the green sweater gagged. "Of course you'd like that, Frisk! You like everything girly." They teased.

"Oh yeah? What about the time I saw you walking around in high heels?" The first child, Frisk, mocked.

"Hey! I was practicing! I wanted to replace the heels with knives!"

"Knives?" Mettaton and I questioned.

"Yeah! Then, I could stab people with my feet!"

"Chara is a girly girl! Chara is a girly girl!" Frisk teased.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Chara yelled jumping at Frisk.

"Kids! Stop it!" Mettaton yelled trying to calm them down. He ultimately failed. "Children!" He yelled, louder, catching their attention. "Behave yourselves!"

"Sorry, Mettaton." Frisk said, looking down.

"Sorry..." Chara said.

"Now, Candara, what movie would you like to see?" Mettaton sweetly turned to the young girl.

"Meh. I don't care." She said snidely, standing with terrible posture.

"What was that?" Mettaton asked, slightly louder.

"I don't care. Doesn't phase me, either way." She said, in a sassy tone.

"Alright. I'll decide." He stood up straight. "Unless you have any suggestions, Papy." He looked at me with kind eyes.

"Oh it's fine. I'm sure whichever you choose will be wonderful."

"Aww, Papy you are too sweet." He kissed my cheek, causing me to blush. We all walked into the theater, and went in line to purchase our tickets.

"Hi! How may I help you?" A tall, blonde cashier asked, smiling cheerfully.

"2 regular tickets to Beauty and the Beast. And 3 kid's tickets." Mettaton asked, in a polite tone.

"Alrighty. Anything else?"

"1 large popcorn, and can we get 3 small popcorn bags? That'll be all."

"No problem! Your total is $22.57." The cashier smiled, bubbly. Mettaton paid and the lady handed us our tickets and popcorn.

"Thank you!" I said as we headed to the theater. We got some seats and Mettaton put popcorn in each of the bags, the distributed them to the kids. I watched him with a slight smile.

"Papy?" He laughed. "What are you doing?" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"About how you'd be such an amazing dad." My smile grew as Mettaton blushed somewhat.

"Wh-what?" He muttered weakly.

"You'd be an amazing dad. Just watching you with these kids, it's adorable." I leaned over and kissed his nose.

"Babe...that's so sweet." He held onto my hand and kissed my knuckles. I moved the arm rest up, and we both leaned in the middle as the movie started.

"...Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme..." The credits rolled as I leaned my head on Mettaton's shoulder.

"That movie gets me every single time." Mettaton's soft voice said. He kissed the top of my head. "Okay, time to go." He said, warmly.

"Alright." I said. I directed the kids to give me their empty bags. I put them in the popcorn bucket, and headed over to the trash cans to throw it out. Mettaton and the kids followed me out. Mettaton grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Why do you do so much couple stuff?" Chara asked.

"Oh...my...goodness! Chara! You can't just ask people why they're doing couple stuff! They're obviously dating." Candara said rolling her eyes.

"You can't prove that!" Chara shot back.

"Well, I can." Mettaton said as he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. It was pretty intense, but I relaxed into it. I heard a chorus of 'aww' and 'goals' from behind me. Mettaton let go and had a devilish smirk. I was somewhat limp, before noticing the small crowd nearby. Oh great. More fangirling teens.

"Chara, I don't think you need more proof than that." Frisk said, nervously laughing.

"Alright, fine." Chara said.

"Told you!" Candara teased.

"Oh you little-"

"Chara! Calm down. Candara! Stop edging Chara on." Mettaton said, strictly.

We brought the kids back to my place where they ran around until they were out of energy. Soon we had 3 small children asleep on the couch. Mettaton and I stood by the kitchen and looked at the peaceful trio. I rested my shoulder on Mettaton's shoulder. I can't wait to be a dad one day.