The carnival

~~~Papyrus POV~~~

I felt something grab my hand. I looked down. Mettaton. Wowie... I twisted my fingers around his so we were both holding hands. He seemed shocked. We smiled and looked into each other's eyes. Those beautiful eyes that I could just get lost in. After about 10 seconds of looking into those gorgeous eyes, we both stepped forward and walked into the carnival. It was sunset so there was still some daylight, but all the lights were on. We decided to ride on the giant swings. We got on and pulled down the bar. These swings could hold two people. The ride turned on and we started to swing and tilt to the side. I felt Mettaton place his hand on mine. He was looking away, but I could see him blushing under all that makeup. I smiled and grabbed his hand. This time I looked away but I could see him smiling.

Before long, the ride ended. I saw Mettaton trying to fix his wind blown hair. He chuckled. He glared at me before chuckling too. He strolled through the carnival together. Soon it was dark out, but we had one last thing we wanted to do.

The line was long but worth the wait. We boarded onto the Ferris wheel. As we slowly started our ride, I had a chance to bond with Mettaton. We gazed at the stars. "They're quite beautiful." Mettaton said in awe. His eyes widened as he gazed. We started to reach the top. The city was...alive. You could see cars driving through, stop lights changing. Buildings all around were light up. The night was truly beautiful. We both admired the view as our hands met in the middle. Mettaton looked at me and smiled. Soon we were brought back to the bottom. It was almost 9 o'clock. We made our way, holding hands, through the crowd. We got to the car where Alphys and Undyne were waiting. I was about to apologize for keeping them waiting, but Undyne cut me off.

"Oh look at the two lovebirds of the evening." I blushed a bit, as Undyne chuckled at herself.

"I was just going to say the same about you little love doves, darling!" Mettaton glanced at Alphys and the giant stuffed bear she was holding. Both Mettaton and Undyne playfully glared at each other, before laughing. I looked at Alphys and shrugged. I could never make sense of this little game they played.

"Hey, at least my girlfriend has something to show for her date." She teased as Alphys blushed.

"Ha! Well you thought wrong, darling." Mettaton pulled out his phone scrolling through all the pictures he took. The four of us got into the car, so I could get home on time. As Undyne was programming directions into Mettaton's phone, he turned around to face us all. "Alright, darlings, this time lets put on some music!" Alphys cheered. He grabbed his phone from Undyne and plugged it in, starting a playlist. We drove singing along to the songs, and having fun.

"The songs on the radio are okay..." Mettaton sang with the music.

"BUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE!" We all screamed along, giggling as well. We all sang along to the playlist, well more screaming than singing.

"I'm headed straight for the Castle..." We pulled into the driveway. "They wanna make me their queen..." The music continued the play, until the car parked.

"This was fun." I smiled.

"I'm glad you had fun, darling. Maybe we can...do this again?" He had a hopeful look on his face.

"Nyeh heh heh! Sounds great!" We both leaned in a little. I got lost again in his beautiful eyes. Closer, and closer, until...Alphys squealed in the back. Mettaton and I both looked in shock while Alphys looked sternly at her girlfriend. I forgot they were here! Nyeh... "I...I should be going. I'll see you around school." Before Mettaton could speak I left the car and went inside. I went upstairs to my bedroom and layed on my bed thinking about everything that happened. Wowie...

-------------------------------------------------------

(I cannot stress how fun it is to write this. Gaaah though I do Fangirl slightly when they get all cute and fluffy >^_^<
Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter! I'll try to work on another new chapter this week. Bye for now my lovelies!

~Hayley)