Megalovania

(A/N thank you to one of my readers for reminding me that Mettaton is taller. Seriously, that image is stuck in my head now. 😂😉)

~~~Papyrus POV~~~

I stood in his embrace. His loving arms wrapped around my neck. This beautiful moment felt like it could last forever.

Then a car honked at us.

Then it honked again.

And again.

Mettaton unwrapped his arms from my neck. We both looked at the car, but I continued to hold my...boyfriend. It was Sans honking at us. I let go of Mettaton and walked to the car. The window rolled down. "Hey."

"Hello, Sans." I said slightly irritated at him for ruining the moment.

"So, you two ready?" I sighed in annoyance at my brother. Mettaton walked over to me, putting a hand on my hip.

"Yeah..." I wished our moment could have lasted just a bit longer, though. It was magical. Once again, Mettaton and I climbed in the back seat. Mettaton slid his hand over to mine. I grabbed it, and we were holding hands again. The ride to Mettaton's place was mostly silent, except for the car radio. When we got to Mettaton's house, I walked him up to the door.

"Tonight was fun." He said pushing a lock of hair behind his ear.

"Yeah." I nervously chuckled. While Mettaton was unlocking his door, I stepped up on my toes and kissed his cheek. I was back to my normal height and Mettaton was blushing. He smirked at me and pulled me closer. We were about to have a moment when...

The. Car. Honked.

"Alright, fine! I'm leaving!" Mettaton shouted at Sans. I couldn't help but chuckle. Mettaton kissed me on the cheek and started to go inside. He turned around. "See you on Monday...babe." He went inside and closed the door.

"See you." I went back to the car and sat upfront with Sans. "Really Sans? The horn?" Sans shrugged and shifted the gears into reverse.

"My hand slipped." And we drove home.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Enjoy this really short update, my good readers! I know I said I probably wouldn't have an update out this weekend, but SURPIRSE! Also is like to say thanks for the nice birthday comments! It means so much to me! Anyway, enjoy this update while I continue doing birthday things. See you in the next update, my lovelies!

-Hayley 💕)