New Year. New Surprises.

"Metta, there is no way this will work." Undyne stated.

"I know." I sighed.

"We c-can just m-make a new plan!" Alphys said. "With less ch-cheerleaders."

"But, Alphys, the cheerleaders are what made it work!" I complained as I fell back onto my bed. I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"Just confront her 'bout it! If that doesn't work," Undyne cracked her knuckles, "that's what I'm here for."

I rolled my eyes as my phone started ringing. It was Papyrus calling. "Hello?"

"Uh, hey, Mettaton. Are Undyne and Alphys with you?" He asked. I furrowed my brow and sat up and the bed.

"Yeah, we're all at my house." The two lovers exchanged confused glances. "Why are you asking?"

"W-Well I'd like to invite you all to my house later. Sans and I are having a small New Years Eve party."

"Darling, I'd love to! We'll all be there!"

"Great!"

"What time should we arrive? Should we bring anything?"

"We're starting at around 9 O'clock and you don't need to bring anything. Toriel and I have everything under control."

"I'll see you then, handsome." I flirted into the phone.

"Nyeh! I'll s-see you th-there." I giggled as he hung up.

"What was that all about?" Undyne asked me.

"Ladies, we're going to a party later." I dialed the phone once more.

"Who you callin' now, Mr. Socialite?" I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Oh, hey...It's Shyen...leave a message." Ugh voicemail.

"Shyren, dear, It's Mettaton! My cousin was wondering if you'd like to accompany him to a New Years party over at the Gaster residence. Call me back, darling!" I ended the message and stuffed my phone back in my pocket. 

"M-Meddling in your cousin's love life n-now are we?" Alphys raised an eyebrow at me.

"You made bets about mine." I fired back.

"Hey! You got your prince-" Undyne started.

"I got my five bucks." Alphys boasted. I rolled my eyes at the memory.

"Well, darlings, we mustn't dilly dally." I swung open my closet doors.

"What are you doing?" Undyne raised on eyebrow.

"Makeovers."

"Metta, we don't have clothes here." I looked back at her, and opened a secret compartment to my wardrobe. It had a black dress with white polkadots for Alphys, and a red, one sleeved dress for Undyne. I pulled out the dresses and dangled them from my finger tips. Alphys awed at the dresses. Undyne grabbed the red one and started walking to the bathroom.

"I hope you realize that this is kinda creepy!" She yelled, walking away. I chuckled and handed Alphys her's. She ran to go change in one of the other bathrooms. I got undressed from my usual wear, and decided if I should go with a suit or a dress.

I picked out a charcoal black blazer, and an ivory dress, with my signature knee high pink boots.

"How do I look?" I heard a slightly femme voice ask. I turned around and saw Undyne. She looked radiant. Her long hair flowed and consumed her like a water fall of red.

"Undyne...you look gorgeous!" I said in awe. She rolled her eyes.

"Cut the fluff, be honest."

"Undyne I am!" She didn't respond. "Like, I'd go point one percent hetero for you." I teased.