Monday

~~~Mettaton POV~~~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh..." I rolled over to turn off my alarm. It was already Monday. I groaned as I got out of bed. I got into the shower, which helped wake me up slightly. It's barely even sunrise... I washed and conditioned my hair. I shook off the water, dried off, and tied the towel around my waist. I got my usual black short shorts and boots on. I put on my makeup before putting on a shirt to avoid getting makeup on it. It was going to be over cast so I grabbed a grey sweatshirt out of my closet. I did my hair, got breakfast, and drove to school. I parked my car and walked to the usual spot where I hang out with Alphys and Undyne before class, but today it was more than just them waiting. Papyrus was there too, and Sans was lurking nearby.

"Hello, Mettaton!" He said waving and smiling. He was cheery. A bit too cheery for a Monday morning...

"Oh hello, darlings." I said taking a seat near Alphys.

"This weekend was fun." Papyrus said slightly blushing whilst avoiding eye contact. I blushed a bit too.

"I had fun too..." Undyne decided to interrupt our moment, however.

"Yeah, well I won a giant bear for my girlfriend!" Undyne said proudly. Alphys blushed hard. I rolled my eyes.

"Really?!" I gasped in sarcastic shock, Alphys giggled. "I had NO IDEA!" Alphys had started cracking up. You see, Undyne and I have a little game. We see who can be more sarcastic or embarrassing towards the other. It's fun, really. Before Undyne could speak, the bell rand sending us to class.

Classes seemed to take forever, but alas we were finally released to lunch. I took a quick stop at my locker to fix my makeup, then headed confidently to the cafeteria. I sat down with Undyne and started to eat my lunch. Then I noticed she had a weird smirk on her face. "Undyne, what did you do?" I asked without lifting my head. The red head flipped her ponytail dramatically.

"Whatever do you mean, darling?" Glaring, she did a terrible impression of me. I glared right back until I noticed someone sit down next to me. I looked up at the Carmel skinned brunette with a gorgeous smile. I turned my head to face the red head with the mischievous grin.

"You are so dead." I mouthed to her.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guys sorry that chapter was so short! Hopefully the next chapter will be much longer. Anyway I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this! It means so much to me when you guys leave such nice comments! See you in the next update, my lovelies!

~Hayley)