The Breakfast Club

"Papy, darling, hurry the-" Mettaton there are children present. "Papy, please hurry up." I said in a sweet voice.

"Almost...done..." I heard him say through the door. He opened the door and walked out wearing a large tee shirt with the words 'Cool Guy' splayed across. His outfit was accompanied by dark, blue basketball shorts, and a blue and white baseball cap.

"Why hello, handsome." I purred, running a hand down his arm. I saw a blush creep onto his face.

"Save the flirting for later!" Chara complained. "I'm hungry!"

"Alright, alright!" I giggled. "We'll go get some food.

I took the group to a small diner, the one where Papyrus surprised me with the news of him staying. I smiled as we walked in. The somewhat nautical themed place had a friendly, warm feel to it. I took a deep whiff of the smell of waffles, bacon, and syrup. I sighed in the happiness of the diner.

"May I help you?" Greeted a young hostess. She appeared no older than me or Papyrus. She had light red hair, with a slight wave. She had brown eyes, and freckles dotting her cheeks. She wore the same nautical uniform mostly worn by males, however it seemed to be slightly tighter above her hips.

"Ah, table for 4, please, darling." I said with my charming smirk.

"Alrighty then." She smiled and lead us to a table. "You're server will be here shortly." She said as she left us. I sat, or course, in between Papyrus and and window, and directly across from Chara; who was examining a knife.

"Chara, be careful." I said cautiously. "That's not a toy."

"Oh please, I'll be fine." They said, accidentally tossing the knife behind them. My eyes went wide, then narrowed down. "Uh...whoops." Chara nervously laughed.

* (time skip brought to you by: Crippling Writer's Block)

After breakfast, I suggested that we all hang out at the mall. Papyrus took the kids to a small arcade, while I went window shopping. I heard a loud gasp from behind me. "Could it be? Hello, darling!" Came from the source of the gasp, in a light, British accent. There's only one other person who says 'darling.' I sighed and turned around.

"Why, hello there, Muffet." I said, harshly.

"My, my." She raised a gloved hand to her purple lips. Her black hair was tied into two pigtails in the front, but let loose in the back. She appeared to be working for a vendor, so I couldn't see below her torso, which was covered with her usual blood red blouse. "No need to be hostile, darling."

"What do you want, Muffet?" I sighed. Muffet only saw people as important when she needed something from them.

"Can't a girl just want to talk to good friend?" She asked innocently.

"Muffet we've talked, maybe, twice since Middle School. We aren't close." She was about to say something. "In fact, darling," I gasped, "I don't think that even classifies us as friends." I smirked. "Your move."

"Hmph." She angrily exhaled. "Well, never mind that, dearest. What's to stop us from being friends now?" In the blink of an eye, her arm shot forward and she gripped my chin dominantly. "Now, I've heard that you got yourself a little boy toy." She smirked evilly.

"Well, your news intake is wrong!" I shouted, slapping her arm away from me. "He's much more to me than that! Do you really think that I would use someone for my own sinful pleasures?! Especially someone so innocent as Papyrus!" I felt the tears rushing to my eyes.

She placed a hand on her chest dramatically. "How could I ever believe such accusations?" She dropped the act and held a devilish smirk. "Well, without evidence that is." She held up her phone and hit play.

"I would use someone for my own sinful pleasures." It was my voice, but different. "Especially someone so innocent as Papyrus." The phone purred. I was about to question it, but she must have read my mind.

"With the right money and software, the things a girl can do are endless. Especially when it comes to sabotage." She laughed evilly and I ran off. Oh, how I ran. I ran faster than I ever have before. I ran out the building, and to the car. I grabbed my keys and, without thinking, drove home.