{12K Read Special}Itsy Bitsy Muffet

~~~Muffet POV~~~

The lunch bell rang, and I headed to my next class. English. I had my entourage behind me. It brought me pleasure hearing the murmurs in the hall. Knowing that my gossip was spreading felt great. I dismissed the group and opened my locker. "Muffet." Huffed an angry sounding voice from the other side of my opened locker door.

"The rumor has been spread. What more do you need?" I grabbed my books, and watched a fist slam the door shut. "No need to have a cow, dearie, the deal is done." I looked over at the angry ginger.

"That rumor isn't why I'm here!" He shouted. "I appreciate you helping me, but you also hurt me!" I shrugged.

"Shoulda bought yourself your own protection." I shrugged.

"I wanted the negative attention to turn to Mettaton! Instead, I got even more problems to deal with!" I started towards class, with the teen behind me.

"Darling, you got what you paid for. Plenty of people are talking about Mettaton."

"Stop changing the subject, Muffet." I rolled my eyes. Unfortunately, he had the same class as me, so there was no point for him to leave at.

"Listen here, 'Burgy'-"

"You don't get to call me that." He stated.

"Whatever. That's just how the blog works. I gather what I can, and give the people what they want." I said simply, walking into class.

"Did he pay you? To get back at me?"

"Dearie, no one paid me. Except you, that is. In fact, give me one good reason not to turn you over to Mettaton." I shot back, sitting at a desk.

"You wouldn't dare." He sat at the desk next to mine.

"Watch me, Burgy." The bell rang, starting class.

*

End of the day. Finally. I sighed, heading to my locker. I put my math textbooks away, and grabbed my journal. I closed the locker, and headed to the local library, outside school, where I do my best plotting. I sat down and flipped through the pages of my journal. A picture fell out, but I was quick to grab it. It was a picture of me with some of my middle school friends. Not an entourage, but people who were actually friends with me. Muffet, suck it up! I huffed out a breath of air. You didn't need them then, you bloody don't need 'em now. I shoved the picture back in the book when I heard someone walk in. It was that NiceCream person. I didn't look up, but I tracked him with my eyes, as he entered the library.

My phone started ringing, drawing in unnecessary attention. I didn't want anyone to recognize me, so I grabbed my stuff and ran out. "Hello?" I asked, answering the phone.

"Muffet? Are you on your way home?" It was my Dad.

"Yes, Father. I was just heading out." I said, stuffing my journal into my backpack.

"Alright. Get home soon, sweet pea. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad. I'll be home soon." I hung up the phone, and put it in my bag. I took the city bus to a stop near the bakery, where my family lived. I got off the bus, and walked about a block until I got home. The bakery was on the first floor, and our home was on the second. I stopped in front of the bakery to marvel at it. It wasn't much, but it was nice. One day, this will all be mine. I stepped inside, and tossed my bag onto one of the bakery tables. I headed up the stairs where my parents were waiting for me.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I called. No reply. "Mom?" Maybe...they're sleeping. I went into the kitchen and grabbed half of a leftover sandwich. I took the sandwich downstairs, to where my bag was. I ate the sandwich, and scrolled through my gossip page on my phone. Of course the forums were filling up as always. I clicked on one labeled 'Cat nip'. Sure enough it was a forum about Burgerpants.

Anon: Bruh, I can't believe BP is gettin baked.

BlueBunny: You don't actually believe that, right?

1DPhan: and you don't?

BlueBunny: of course not! BP wouldn't do that!

1DPhan: says who?

Anon: the whole school believes it.

BlueBunny: Well, I don't!

Good. They're all causing their own drama. I took a bite of my sandwich and continued reading.

Anon: Haha Why you gettin so defensive bro? You like the guy or something?

BlueBunny: 0///0 I didn't say that!

Destiel69: O M G You do!

1DPhan: Oooh~ Now we just need to find out who's hiding behind the username!

Is that a news story, I hear? I closed the tab, and finished the sandwich. I pulled out my journal, and started preparing the script for next week's broadcast.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Yo, my cheese dogs! Hope you liked that chapter! I wonder who that ''mysterious Internet person" was. Wow. Such mystery. Very Shack. See you in the the next update, my lovelies!

~Hayley)