Home

Today is the day. At long last it's finally time.

After applying my makeup, I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. My phone was ringing so I put it on speaker as I started to drive away. "Are you ready?" Alphys asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be, darling!" I shrieked in excitement. I drove quickly to the hospital where I met up with Alphys and Undyne. Shyren had agreed to meet up with us later.

"Alright, Punks! Let's do this!" Undyne fist pumped the air excitedly. Alphys and I both giggled. We walked into the hospital. I visited just about every day, so I had become friendly with the receptionist.

"Ah, hello, Mettaton. Are you ready?" She greeted with a friendly smile. Her skin was dark and elegant. Her hair was in mini braids all pulled back into a ponytail. She wore mint green scrubs and had on emerald earrings, with a diamond stud on her left ear, where she had a double piercing.

"Of course I am, darling. Let's get my cousin home!" I smiled at her.

"Alright, just fill out this paper work and we can have him discharged immediately." She smiled as she handed me a clipboard. I quickly scribbled all the required information and handed back the papers. "Alrighty, just gotta put these in the system." She typed something into the computer. "Let's go!" She got up from her desk and led us up to Blooky's room. I saw my cousin outside of his room. He was sitting in a wheelchair at his left arm was in a sling.

"Blooky!" I yelled happily as I ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey, couz..." He laughed.

"C'mon, Blooky. Let's get you home. We got him down an elevator and were able to get him in my car. Alphys and Undyne agreed to meet back up at my house. "Blooky, I'm so glad you're safe." I said driving. He smiled.

"Thanks, Mettaton. I'm sorry we couldn't go on our trip." His tone becoming regretful at the the end.

"Oh, Blooky, that doesn't matter! All that matters is that you're safe and that we spend the holidays together!" I gave him a kind smile. I smiled slightly and looked down. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and held it to my face with my shoulder. "Hello? Mettaton speaking."

"Hey, Mettaton. It's Shyren." Her voice sweet and soft.

"Oh, hello, darling! How may I help you?"

"My car is having...problems. Can you pick me up?"

"Oh of course!"

"Great. I'll send you the address." She hung up. I pulled up directions to her apartment.

"Who was that?"

"It's just an old friend." I said to keep him in suspense. We pulled up to the apartment building. "Wait here, Blooky." I said as I got out of the car.

"It's not like I'm going anywhere." He quietly mumbled. I closed the car and headed up to her apartment. I finally found it, and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" I heard her soft voice call from what I'm guessing was the opposite side of the apartment. I heard the door unlock before it opened, revealing Shyren in an aqua green dress. Her grey hair was in curls and she wore a coustume pearl necklace.

"You look very nice, darling." I complimented her appearance. She wore matching aqua sandal heels.

"Thanks, Mettaton. Would you like to come in?" She gestured inside.

"Well, maybe for a little bit." I smiled walking in. I looked around and say framed pictures of her and friends and family. I saw a wall covered in pictures of Napstablook. "Oh, what's this?" I asked nervously looking at the 'shrine'.

"Just some pictures from when I was younger."

"Um, okay. We should probably get back to my house now."

"Alright." We both headed down awkwardly. We got down to the car and I opened the back door for her, because it was the gentlemanly thing to do. We all got in and buckled up.

"Napstablook you remember Shyren, right?" He turned to face the backseat.

"Shy?"

"Hiya Blook." I couldn't see what was going on much, due to my paying attention to the road like a safe driver, unlike the man who hit poor Blooky. From what I heard during the drive, I could sense a bit of chemistry between Shyren and Napstablook. We got back to the house to see Undyne and Alphys waiting outside. I opened my door and got out.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, darlings! We had to pick up Shyren." Shyren shyly waved at the girls. I threw my keys to Undyne who caught them just above her head. "Nice catch!"

"Thanks! Sweet throw!"

"You girls go head inside. I'll get Blooky inside." The three headed in as I got over to Blooky's side of the car and opened his door. As he unbuckled, I set up his wheelchair and helped him get set. I wheeled him in and set him in the living room by the couches where the girls all were.

"Thanks, Mettaton..."

"You're welcome, Blooky! Anything for the world's best cousin!" I winked. I could have sworn I saw Shyren glare at me for about 2.5 seconds. There is something off about that girl.